Chapter 8

Sorry guys! No video :( BUT OMFG 527 VIEWS?! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!!! 😀🎉

Elusive P.O.V:

"Hey Dashie!" I flirted with her. She looked annoyed. I wonder why?

"Oh my god. What do you want?!" she groaned. "Why will you not leave me in peace?"

I thought for a moment. There was something I always wanted to know. "I will leave you alone if you tell me. . .what is your actual name?"

A/N: DUH DUH DDUUUUUUHHHH!!!!!! Suspense. . .

Dash P.O.V:

I winced when I heard that. I never told anyone that! Well, I blame mom and dad for giving me the name. But hey, at least I was allowed to change it.

"Hey, whassup?" Blitz came in. Then he looked at my face. "What's a matter with you?"

"I have to tell him my full name for him to leave me alone." I winced.

"Well, tell me." he said and smirked at me being uncomfortable. If I tell him, Blitz would probably make fun of me for the rest of my life. But if I didn't tell Blitz, I would probably have to tell Elusive. It was either blue urchin or stupid fan boy.

I decided to tell Blitz. I leaned, cupped my hands, over my mouth and told him my secret.

Blitz's P.O.V:

Wow. Her real name is Raina. That is. . .actually a pretty name. My name is far more worse.

"Well, now you know. Laugh all you want." she sighed. Dash probably assumed I would laugh at her real name. I would have if it was a terrible name, like Reenie.

A/N: Sorry Sailor Moon fans! But to be honest, I forgot how to spell Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Masks daughter. :/

"Well, what is it?" Elusive pleaded eagerly. I looked at Raina. She looked like she lost a game. I can't stand her looking looking like this. Either humiliate her but get Elusive to leave her alone or don't tell him and see Elusive nag poor Rainbow. Or should I say Raina?

"I can't tell you." I lied. Dash looked at me. She looked pretty hopeful.

"What?! Why?!" he complained.

"I can't humiliate one of my best friends." I explained. At the side of my eyes I saw Rainbow smiling.

"Thanks." Dash said.

"Anytime."