Chapter 15 pt. 2

It was. . .a shiny necklace that said: To Rainbow Dash. Love, Mom & Dad.

I wiped my eyes as I put it on. I miss them.

"Hey Dash! You coming or what?" Blitz called out.

"Coming!" I yelled as I walked off towards breakfast.

Blitz's P.O.V:

I know it's my birthday, but I can't help but worry about Dash. She's starting to become quiet, but not as quiet as Butterscotch. She said something about her parents. Must be a bad nightmare. Mine was far more worse. . .

I was about to eat my pancakes ( I LOVE PANCAKES!) until Rarity slid near me, trying to be all flirty. Sigh, and today was my birthday.

A/N: I feel so sorry for Blitz. 😔 Oh well.
"Hey Blitzy! Enjoying your birthday so far? I know how to make it extra special." Rarity flirted. I rolled my eyes. Where is Rainbow when you need her?

A/N: I'm throwing up right now. 🤒

Right on cue, Rainbow walked in the room, looking all pretty with her necklace. When she sat down, I casually put my arm around. Rarity looked like she was about to explode of jealousy. I just wanted to make sure she knows that I'm not interested in her, but I don't like her. Makes sense? No? Oh well.

Anyway, Rainbow was really quiet. So quiet it was killing me!

"Rainbow, what's wrong?" I asked. She turned around to face me smiling.

"Nothing. It's our birthday! Why would I be upset on my birthday?" Dash said while smiling. As she ate her pancakes, I kept on staring at her. I know her. Well, not because we look alike, but she's one of my best friends.

Dash's P.O.V:

Our birthday was the best birthday ever! What I was surprised the most was when Elusive and Rarity gave us presents! Of course, Rarity gave her present to Blitz and Elusive gave his present to me. It was. . .well. . .VERY interesting. They gave us a picture of themselves.

Anyway, the whole day was amazing! I am really tired now. So...good night!

Hey chachos! Do you think I keep bringing up her parents a lot? If so, I'll try and not bring it up so much. And also, sorry if this a bit boring. :( I haven't updated in a while because my inspiration has not been active. Also, there's a super annoying boy in my Math and Science class and he's driving. Me. CRAZY!!!!!!!! And I got a bit, um, bullied! ):