Chapter 9

Sorry but this chapter will mostly have Rarity and Elusive's P.O.V's. Makes it more interesting if you ask me.

Elusive's P.O.V:

Arg! I was THIS close to finding out Rainbow Dash's real name! If only that dang Rainbow Blitz hadn't appeared in the first place! Man, that. . .

Anyway, I have far more important things to worry about. Dash and urchin head are watching a movie. I think they're watching Star Wars: The Force Awakens. What's so great about it?!

"You did not just say that!" the weird author girl gasped in shock. I rolled my eyes. "You are evil Elusive! Pure EVIL!!!"

"Darling, what so great about it? There clothes are SO raggedy!" Rarity said in disgust. For once in my life, I actually agree with her.

"Shut up about the 'raggedy clothing'! Those two are watching a movie! And Star Wars is the greatest movie of all time!" she mocked at us. Fashion is a serious thing! Without it, we would all be running around naked! Although, if Dash was naked. . .

A/N: Perverts in the house! Burn them! Kill them! 🔪🔫🙈🙊🔥

Rarity's P.O.V:

I was watching Blitz. He looked so cute watching TV! Good thing I will be watching him all the time when we get married! (Remember Yand/Yandere Chan! >:( )

He did something I think he did by mistake. He put his arm around Rainbow Dash! That woman better step off my man! Time to make sure.

"Hey Blitzy!" I greeted. He and Dash jumped in surprise. Then his arm fell off her shoulder. He must have been surprised to see his lovely, beautiful wife.

A/N: Rarity, Blitz loves you! Just kidding, we hate you. Go rot in hell.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Rainbow Dash whisper-yelled at me. Probably jealous that I have Blitz!

"Why, I came to watch the movie with you! Uh, Star Wars is it? I, uh, LOVE it!" I explained. There is no way he would know I didn't like that wretched movie.

"Dash! Blitz! Rarity said she she hated Star Wars! Do something!" Saterika is it? Whatever. She said it to Blitz! That wretched little. . .!

"Well, don't watch it!" Blitz replied annoyed. Then he and Rainbow Dash continued their movie.

Elusive's P.O.V:

So that was the rest of the movie "date". So far, urchin head hadn't make a move on my Dash. But if he did, Yand Chan is going to kill you. And me too. . .

Sorry I haven't been updating. I had to study for upcoming tests. Which is just two! OIS is a great place! Ms. Douglas is the nicest teacher I have ever met!