Prologue

With the six girls knocked out, there gender switches watched them.

"We need to pick two girls." a boy with purple skin, eyes, and hair with a pink streak in his hair said.

"Why do we need to do this?" a boy with light blue skin and magenta eyes and rainbow hair asked impatiently. "Why girls? They're boring and stupid. Oh and also slow."

"Yet here we are Blitz. Deal with it." another boy with orange skin, blond hair, freckles, and green eyes rolled his eyes at one of his best buddies.

"Guys, hurry up and grab two." the purple boy said and held a girl with purple skin, hair and pink streak in her hair and a girl with pink skin and curly hot pink hair.

"TWO?!" the two boys yelled. The blue boy sluggishly picked up a blue girl with rainbow hair bridal style and flinged a white skinned girl with indigo hair with big curls over his shoulders. (Look guys, I'm too lazy to keep writing this prologue so  I'm going to get to the end and write chapter 1)

As the three boys stepped into the portal each carrying two girls, little do they know they would be in relationships with one of these girls. As they stepped in the portal, they will not remember what happened.

And this is Rainbow Blitz and Dash's story. . .