Chapter 6 pt. 1

No Limit by Usher. I saw the Chipmunks version but I wasn't used to it. Anyway, I will try to make a dashblitz scene as soon as possible. Thank you for getting me 33 votes!! Love you guys!!! Now, I shall try to make Blitz miserable! Muhahahahaha!!!!! 😀😎😈

Blitz P.O.V:

So me and Dash are friends. Turns out we have the same taste of things. We both like sports and comic books, love the color rainbow (sometimes blue) and we both don't like Rarity and Elusive.

It has been over a week since I saw that weird little author girl. Dash has been walking around ignoring Elusive as usual and he has been following her drooling.

I never thought I would say this in my entire life, but . . . I wonder what Rarity is doing?

Rarity P.O.V:

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CANT GET TO BLITZ?!" Yandere Chan shrieked at me. I winced.

"Well, I found the source of the problem, mistress. It's Rainbow Dash." I explained.

Flash back:

"Hey Blitzy!" I greeted in my chirpy way. But he wasn't listening because he was reading one of his comics with Rainbow Dash.

"Uh, hello!" I shouted at him. He finally turned his head so he can look at me!

"What?!" he said with a tone of annoyance.

"Will you help me make some perfume this afternoon?" I asked. We weren't making a perfume-we would be making a love potion! That way, mistress Yandere Chan will be with her "senpi" so me and Blitz will have an arranged marriage!

"Can't. I'm racing Dash. And I'm going to win!" he bragged.

"Oh you are on!" Dash said playfully and the two of them took off.

End of flash back

"Well, we'll get rid of her. Go put this pillow on Dash's bed. When she lays her head down, she'll be gone!" Yandere Chan and I laughed at how Dash wouldn't interfere with Blitz and mine relationship!

I quickly placed Rainbow Dash's pillow on her bed and quickly dashed out. (Get it? No? Awwww....)

Blitz's P.O.V:

"Hey Dash! Wanna race again?" I asked Rainbow outside her door. I didn't here anything.

"Dash!" I shouted. Still nothing. I was getting pretty concerned. Whenever I challenged a race, she would usually answer back.

When I opened the door, I gasped as Rainbow laid on her bed super still.