Chapter 14

Blitz's P.O.V:

I woke up hugging something pretty warm. At first I thought I hugged myself but I remembered I. . .slept with Dash last night.

God, that felt weird to say.

Anyway, I saw her sleeping really peacefully. Okay, I can't believe I'm saying this but. . .she looked really cute sleeping. So I went back to sleep, even though it's unusual to see a boy sleeping with a girl if they're not married.

When I heard a scream, I woke up and saw Raina (remember, that's her real name) staring at me with a shocked look.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Why are you in my bed?" she questioned me. I told Dash what happened last night and she seemed to calm down some. Then she sadly sat on the edge on her bed with a sad look on her face. I sat beside her and told her the question that was bothering me too much.

"What where you dreaming about?" I questioned her quietly.

Dash's P.O.V:

I stared at him when he asked me that question. I can't tell him about that nightmare of my parents dead! That's way to personal.

"Nothing." I lied silently. It was quiet, but it felt like it boomed across the room.

"Raina, I know when you're lying. Tell me." Blitz looked at me.

"You wouldn't understand." I whispered. He kept on staring at me. This is too uncomfortable.

"You're going to have to tell me sooner or later." Blitz said. I looked up into his magenta eyes. He stared intensely. I guess I can tell him. I mean, he's my best friend. Who is a boy. (A/N: If you guys are thinking what I'm thinking, welcome to the fan club!)

"Well. . .my nightmare was about my parents-" I began but I was thankfully interrupted by Rarity bursting into my room. Seriously, why are people in my room? It's not a slumber party.

"Hey puddin!" she barged in with her hands wide like she was about to hug him. I gasped in what I saw. Rarity looked like Harley Quinn all gone wrong! I'm sure the "Joker" would obviously kick her out to the hyenas.

"Rarity looks like a zombie!" I whispered to Blitz. He snickered a bit.

"Shut up, Rainbow Dash!" she yelled at me. Then she turned her attention back to Blitz. "Anyway, come on Blitzy! I'm sure you have a shopping mall around here!"

"Curse my cousins that love shopping." Blitz cursed under his breath. Then he turned his attention back to me. "See you later."

Blitz's P.O.V:

While Rarity was pulling away to the stupid, stupid shopping mall, I kept on thinking on what Rainbow had said. What about her parents? And I will find out, but not tomorrow. Tomorrow's a big day.

Hey ya! I was watching "Muppets: Most Wanted" at my friend's house. It was really cool! Anyway, please put in the comments what's tomorrow. Just so you know, I'm a Taurus so it's not my birthday.