Christmas Special!

This is by Annie-Aya on DevianArt. I luv the mistletoe. :3 Warning: This has over +626 words. Prepare your selves.

Dash's P.O.V:

I woke up this morning to find that today was Christmas! The only time that Rarity and Elusive will not try to kill me and Blitz. Hopefully not literally.

"Hey chacho!" Saterika bursted in wearing wearing . "Fleas on my dad!"

I stared at her weirdly. "What does 'fleas on my dad' have to do with Christmas?"

"Feliz Navidad? Fleas on my dad? You know what, never mind." Saterika sighed as I was putting on my necklace. "So this is going be you first Christmas with your crush, huh?"

I stopped while, um, BLUSHING?! No, this cannot and will not be possible!

"BTW, yes, you are blushing. It can and will be possible." she smiled in a weird, creepy way.

"Anyway...I don't have a crush." I said.

At that moment, Blitz walked in my room.

"Hey dudettes! Merry Christmas!" he shouted. "The best day of the year! Other than my birthday, which celebrates, yours truly."

"The one time of the year where Elusive and Rarity won't annoy the crap out of us!" I told him happily. But it's also my first Christmas without. . .you know what, it's Christmas. I shouldn't be thinking sad. They would want me to be happy.

"Heck yeah! Best Christmas EVA!!!!!" Blitz yelled and high fived me. "See you at breakfast!"

As soon as he exited the room, Saterika smirked at me.

"What? I asked. She then gave me a mirror. I looked at myself and founded out that my face was red all over. I touched my face and it was warm. I hate blushing. It stinks.

"Nuuuuuuu, you don't have a crush on Rainbow Blitz, do you Rainbow Dash?" Saterika chuckled at me. I regained my emotions and went to breakfast.

Twilight P.O.V:

Yes, I know you guys are wondering why Twilight Sparkle is talking, huh?

Well, Saterika brought us here to surprise Rainbow Dash and her "boyfriend",as Pinkie Pie says, Rainbow Blitz.

Anyway, we all hid somewhere in this giant living room! Gosh, Rainbow sure has a rich boyfriend!

"SURPRISE!!!!" everyone yelled when the two walked in the room.

"Surprise!" Pinkie and Berry shouted. "Dang it! We missed it!"

"You guys!" Dash said happily and hugged us. Blitz high fives and shook hands with his friends.

"Psst! So Dashie, how's life with your boyfriend?" Pinkie teased out loud.

"Blitz, how do you like your girlfriend?" Berry teased out loud also.

Rarity and Elusive looked mad and maybe.....a bit jealous?

"Hey Rainbow. Why don't we all have some dinner and drink some hot cocoa?" Applejack asked while smiling. What we were doing was a surprise. We all know those two like each other but there too busy thinking about other stuff to admit it. You'll see what we did later. :)

Dash's P.O.V:

After dinner, I sat on a lounge chair sipping hot chocolate. Blitz sat right next to me. My friends were smiling also.

"What?" I asked nervously.

"Hey you two. Look up." Fluttershy smiled. We both looked up and saw mistletoe hanging above us. I blushed so hard. I think Blitz was blushing too because his guy friends were clapping and were oooh-ing.

"Hey you two, smooch!" Pinkie teased.

I just stared at him until he grabbed me and kissed me on the lips. I was surprised but then kissed back.

Everyone whooped and hollered. Except for Rarity frowning a bit but apparently our friends didn't notice.

Blitz's P.O.V:

As soon as we noticed that mistletoe was hanging over us, I took the chance to kiss Dash. I could see she was surprise that my kissing was AMAZING.

"Thank you guys for joining ze Christmas party!" Saterika thanked while wearing a fake mustache. Why does she need it? 10 year old girls are weird.

"Now, the modest and humble Saterika will allow you guys to stay here until New Years Day. You may now thank me."

The rest of Christmas was amazing and DELICIOUS. Applejack, AJ, Pinkie, and Berry made the most delicious dinner I have ever tasted. My new favorite pie shall be apple pie. :)

Merry Christmas, chachos! How was your Christmas? Even though it's 2 days after Christmas. This is part 1 of my Christmas. When I go to my grandma's house, that will be Christmas part 2. :3 Hopefully, Blitz won't be too attracted to Applejack's apple pie. I'll make sure of it. -.-