Chapter 1

Rainbow Dash P.O.V:

I was jogging down back to my house. I was loving the summer. I got to play sports all day, no school (FINALLY!) and I wouldn't have to see that annoying ex boyfriend Soarin. He is always trying to get me back. I started listening to "Grass Ain't Greener"

As I was listening to my song, I accidentally ran into a guy who was also listening to music. He did have rainbow hair, blue skin, and magenta eyes like I did.

"Hey, watch where your going!" he snapped at me and jogged away.

"Okay, idiot." I mumbled when he was far enough so he couldn't here. Then sadly, Elusive came towards me. I tried to run away from him but he caught up. Shoot.

"Hey Dashie." Elusive flirted. I was not impressed with that traitor. "You wanna hang out at my salon?"

"Look Elusive, you were hanging out with another girl; you even kissed her! We broke up. Deal with it." I snapped. Elusive looked irritated. I finally ran away from that guy.

I took a shower and fell asleep.

Rainbow Blitz P.O.V:

I wish that girl that just ran into me could pay attention. I am in a bad mood right now. I'm chased by fan girls but mostly the girl with white skin and indigo hair.

I was listening to "Oui" when that pin head of a friend was trying to get some girl. Everyone knows that I can get like a dozen girls with my awesome talents and looks. So if anyone competes with me, they're never going to win.

"Hey Blitzy." the white skinned girl chased me. I rolled my eyes in disgust.

"What do you want?" I grumbled under my breath.

"My name is Rarity and I love you. Will you be with me?" she asked. This always happens; it's getting annoying.

"Look! There's a crystal." Rarity totally fell for it! What an idiot. That dumb head was trying to find that crystal and I quickly ran away.

Hey guys. I know this chapter stinks but it will get better. And I will try to write at least 2 stories a day so I can try to get some inspiration. See ya!