Chapter 7

Sorry guys! No video today! :( but a cute cat meme. Awww!!!

Rarity's P.O.V:

"WHAT?!" Yandere Chan screamed at me. I winced.

"I thought Rainbow Dash was dead but when she hugged Blitz, she was alive!" I protested but in response I got a roar. Mistress Yandere Chan is upset. Not good.

"Well, find out whatever it was that made her alive!" she yelled. I need to find out what happened. And get rid of it once in for all.

Dash P.O.V:

"And you were about to die, but luckily I saved you." Blitz bragged. Ever since I woke up, he has been very protective around me. Then he got serious. "But do you know remember who almost killed you?"

I thought for a moment. "No."

"Hey Dashie!" Elusive flirted in his usual, annoying way. I rolled at that boy. God, why did you curse me like this?

A/N: I had too!

"Will you stop following me?!" I shouted at him.

"What makes say t-that?" he stuttered. He is really bad at lying. I can lie much better.

"Dash is right! You really are bad lying! Pinocchio lies much better than you without his nose growing." the author girl-I think her name is Saterika-insulted him.

Blitz and I were snickering like crazy!

"Wh-HEY!" Elusive blushed and ran away.

"Thank you! Why couldn't you do that before?" I asked annoyed.

"Well, I was lazy. Now good bye. I need to do homework." she replied with a frown and sulked to somewhere. . .

"Soooo.....wanna watch a movie?" Blitz asked casually.

"Sure." I said happily.

Elusive P.O.V:

"So apparently Rainbow Dash was woken up by Rainbow Blitz's 'hug of friendship'?" Yand Chan explained. I nodded. "Apparently, that was a sign. You were supposed to hug her!"

"But master, I didn't even know she was poisoned! Rarity didn't tell me!"

"Probably daydreaming about the Blitz boy." Yand Chan growled and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Well, Rainbow Dash and urchin head are watching a movie. Go spy on them and make sure nothing happens." he assigned me and I he disappeared. Nothing will happen on my watch or else I will get you Rainbow Blitz.