Chapter 11

As the song says, this is the start of something new! Go High School Musical! :)

Blitz's P.O.V:

I walked out of my room but then I stopped. What did I do?! Did I just kiss Rainbow Dash?!

But the thing is, I don't feel like I made a mistake. It felt. . .nice.

Rarity's P.O.V: A/N: Brace yourselves readers, Dash and Blitz! 😬

I saw Rainbow Dash with a dazed expression. And her hand on her left cheek. Oh, if Blitz slapped her in that cheek, I would love so much!

"A boy can't hit a girl Rarity." Saterika girl popped out of nowhere! This woman is going to give me a heart attack! Just like Pinkie Pie! "It's illegal."

"Whatever." I replied and rolled my eyes. She then walked over to me and yanked my hair!

"OWW! Do you realize how long it took to curl my hair?!" I shouted angrily at her. Wow, she reminds me of Sweetie Belle. No, Sweetie Belle was okay as a friend but I'm not sure as a sister.

"What is wrong with you?! You don't even care for your own little sister?!" Saterika yelled at me. I just shrugged.

I then turned my attention back to Rainbow Dash. "So. . .Rainbow Dash. . .why exactly are you holding you holding your hand over your cheek?"

"What?! I'm not holding my hand over my cheek! That's ridiculous!" Rainbow stuttered, trying to act all cool.

"Oh, I've been meaning to tell you about Dash holding her hand!" Saterika said, all smiling. At the corner of my eye, I saw Rainbow Dash doing "no" signals with her hands. I smiled.

"Blitz kissed Dash on the cheek!" she explained. Rainbow slapped her head. I stared all wide eyed. I slowly turned to Rainbow Dash absolutely furious!

"Why did you kiss my BLITZ?!" I screamed at her furiously. She stepped back bravely but I could tell she was really scared.

"I-I didn't k-kiss him. He k-kissed me!" she stammered. I don't believe that liar! Blitz is MINE!!!!!!

Before she could say anything else, I punched her. Serves her right for kissing my future husband!

A/N: For the umpteenth time Rarity, Blitz is not your future husband! And stop listening to Meghan Trainor! Only everyone else can!

I could feel darkness come over me. And envy. And hatred. And EVIL.

Raina Dash, you will pay!