Chapter 12

Blitz's P.O.V:

As I was walking thinking of what I just did, I saw Rainbow on the floor! I picked her up (bridal style 😏) and carried her to her room.

"Stupid Rarity!" I muttered under my breath. Then the person I didn't want to talk to even if the world depended on it appeared. Well, the second person.

Elusive's P.O.V:

Do you know what was the worst thing I ever saw was? Blitz with his hands on my lady!

"And just what do you think Blitz with your hands on her?!" I yelled at Blitz. He looked surprised and tried to hold in his scream.

"Well, Rainbow obviously got knocked out by Rarity so I'm taking her into her room." he explained as if it was the most obvious answer in the world. Well, I guess it kinda was, considering the fact that Rarity HATES Rainbow Dash for no good reason.

A/N: 🎶For the first time in forever🎶 I actually agree with that pervert. :|

"Look, Elusive! I saw some of Rainbow Dash's stuff down there!" he yelled, pointing at the third floor of his blimp. (Just so you know, it does not have a sign that says "Blitz is #1!" or anything cheesy like that. Just so you know.)

I ran to his elevator and quickly pushed the third floor.

Dash's P.O.V:

I woke up with Blitz beside looking at me anxiously. I was going to sit up but I felt a sharp pang on my cheek.

"Oooww." I moaned as Blitz helped me get up. "What happened?"

Then I remember what happened. I think Rarity punched me!

"Glad you're okay. I got worried!" Blitz replied. I stumbled a bit so he put his arm around my waist for support. I  blushed an itty bitty bit. He must've noticed too because he started to smile.

A/N: Blitz you Devil!😏😘 lol

"Dash? Are you blushing?!" Blitz teased and pointed his finger at my pink cheek.

"No I'm not!" I protested and tried to cover up my blush but it only blushed even more. At this point, I was sure I would turn purple! He smirked.

"Well, bye!" I said to quickly get out but he held his grip firmly. I did the only thing I would never do to a boy in my life. And I really needed to get out of this awkward phase!

I kissed Blitz on the cheek.

Blitz's P.O.V:

When Raina zoomed out, I felt my cheeks become warm. It felt like I was going to explode. God, what are the EMOTIONS?!

Hi. I'm not really good with endings. Oh well.