TWO | too drunk to notice

Scarlett arrived at the party, her only reason to be there was for drinking

Scarlett arrived at the party, her only reason to be there was for drinking. She didn't care if she drank until she passed out, she needed it at that moment. Brooke and Emma tried to talk to her every so often, but she didn't pay any attention to them, she just ignored them until they were annoyed with her.

"Are you okay, Scarlett?" A familiar voice asks from behind her, but she couldn't tell who it was, her vision was blurry and she couldn't tell who's voice it was.

She giggled quietly, just like she always did when she gets drunk. "I'm totally fine."

"Alright," he sighed, helping her up from her seat and wrapping his arm around her to keep her steady. "you're drunk."

Scarlett gasped in mock hurt. "I am not! How dare you accuse me of this?"

"I'm taking you to my house, the party's pretty much over anyways." He sighed, starting to walk with her, mostly helping her with taking steps.

"But I don't wanna go home with a stranger!" She sighs, a small smile on her face anyways, before she stopped in front of him completely, leaning against his chest for support. "You know, you are really cute. We should really go on a date sometime."

He raised his eyebrow, completely unamused. "Oh yeah? Come tell me that when you're not actually drunk."

Before he started moving again, she leaned up and placed her lips onto his, shocking him completely. Then again, Drunk Scarlett does the craziest things, it shouldn't really shock him. He pulled away from her, picking her up and throwing her over his shoulder.

"You're mean! You're ruining all the fun!"

* * *

Scarlett woke up in her room with the biggest headache, her head was pounding and she realized she drank too much. She barely remembered what happened last night, and the fact that her dad had left early for work was a good thing, she didn't want to face him. So, she popped an Advil and headed off to school.

"Hey, Scarlett!" A boy named Sam runs up to her, as she was walking into school. He's had a crush on her for the longest time, and she knows that, but she will probably never like him like that. "Do you remember anything at the party last night?"

"Not really, no. The last thing I remember is grabbing a bottle of something when I first got there, why?"

"Oh, so you don't remember the kiss?"

Scarlett's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. She never remembered that at all. "No I don't. Who did I kiss?"

"Umm," he starts, as if thinking, "me."

"Oh, okay. You know I don't like you like that."

"Yeah I know, can you just think about it, I would really think that would be a good idea." Scarlett nods, before walking away. what did I just get myself into?

* * *

[this is very short but I am writing another chapter atm]