THREE | kissed

Her mind wandered after her conversation with Sam

Her mind wandered after her conversation with Sam. If she kissed him, what else did she do? Did she say something she didn't want him to know? Trying to shake the thoughts from her head, she walked over to her locker to grab her books.

"Hey Princess," Jake smiles, leaning against the lockers next to Scarlett, as she shook her head at him.

"Hey Jake," she smiles, grabbing her book and closing her locker, "I thought I told you not to call me that."

Jake laughs before speaking, "and I told you I was gonna do it anyways."

"So, why did I hear you yelling while I came into school today?" She smiled innocently, knowing damn well it was Jake.

"Yeah about that," he sighs, running his fingers through his hair. "Someone spray painted something on my car." He grabbed his phone, showing the picture to Scarlett.

She laughed, shaking her head. "They could've at least spelled it right."

* * *

Everyone was out of the hallway as Scarlett walked, she got out of class at that moment because she didn't feel good, and her teacher didn't want her throwing up in the classroom, so she went to sit on a bench by the bathroom.

Her mind wandered to earlier that day when the gif of Nina came out. She was with Jake when she saw it, and her eyes teared up, forcing Jake to have to hug her, but he didn't really mind.

Scarlett's phone started to buzz, and she glanced down to see it saying, Unknown. She answers it anyways, because she answers every call mostly.

"Hello?"

"Seems like you're showing too much emotion for Nina, despite the fact you didn't like her all that much."

Scarlett instinctively looked around, as if wondering if someone was watching her. "I'm sorry, who is this?"

"Someone who knows all your secrets, some of which you can't hide forever."

"Alright, I'm hanging up now. Bye bye." Scarlett says, hanging up the call before she get a text from the same unknown number.

You can't hide them forever! Either you tell them to someone, or I tell everyone.

She turned off her phone, getting a terrified vibe from the person. She didn't want to stress, but she couldn't help it, she always stressed.

"You feeling okay again?" Jake walked back into the hall, standing in front of Scarlett. "The teacher wanted me to see if you're okay again."