FOUR | gone

"No Jake, we're not doing Fifty Shades for our project," Scarlett sighed, as she sat across from Jake, at the table during the class

"No Jake, we're not doing Fifty Shades for our project," Scarlett sighed, as she sat across from Jake, at the table during the class. She and Jake were assigned together for the assignment, and it was hard to work with Jake. "What about The Walking Dead?"

"Maybe," Jake nods in agreement, "or Game of Thrones?"

Scarlett nodded, happy that Jake actually agrees. "Yeah, but I'm picking the scenes."

Jake stared at Scarlett for a moment while she wrote something down, but she felt the eyes on her, so she looked back up, smiling at him. "What?"

"Brooke told me you're going on a date with Sam," he smiled, but really he wasn't too happy about it.

Scarlett shook her head, "it really isn't that big of a deal."

"To him it is, he seems to have a huge crush on you, to be honest it's kinda creepy," shut up Jake, his own mind spoke to him, you're in love with the girl too.

She sighed, leaning back in her chair and ran her fingers through her hair. "I didn't wanna feel bad, and I probably won't go on a second date with him."

* * *

"And just before Noah and I were about to, you know," Riley explained as Scarlett and the rest of the group listened carefully, "Tyler finally texted back. He wants our help."

"And you just let the little dude hanging? Harsh."

Scarlett smacked the back of Jakes head from her seat next to him, as Will spoke, "Jake, bigger issues."

"Wait, did you text him back?" Emma asked, ignoring Jake.

"Yes, he said he didn't do it," Riley paused, "but he thinks no ones going to believe him."

Brooke suddenly spoke up, "I don't believe him. I told him to turn himself in."

"He texted you too?" Emma wondered, glancing at Brooke.

Brooke shrugged, looking back at Emma. "Same time as Riley. Probably he's suffering from psycho killers remorse."

"Guys," Emma starts, sitting straight up. "I don't think this is Tyler."

Jake spoke up, "it was from his number."

Scarlett thought it was suspicious as well, she never trusted Tyler, but she didn't think he would kill someone. And even if he did, he wouldn't text for help.

"It's not him." Emma said, almost confident that she knew it wasn't him. "Someone has been calling and harassing me."