please stop please

"ha." a dry laugh escaped her lips as she looked down at me, "you actually thought someone called child services."

wait what?

"i made that up to see what you would do, and of course being the weakling you are, you ran." she laughed and taunted me.

i felt completely humiliated for yelling at you.

"no one cares enough about you to actually call." she smirked.

i knew by her laugh, what was coming next.

"oh." she gave an evil smile, "except your little boyfriend. where is he?" she laughed.

"don't bring him into this." i said harshly.

"aww, do you still love him? how cute." she sarcastically said.

"stop." i said sternly with rage spreading throughout my body.

"isn't he with that gorgeous girl now, that he cheated on you with?" she paused, "wasn't it on your birthday?" she grinned.

"stop stop stop." i screamed, "WHY DO YOU HATE ME SO FUCKING MUCH?"

"because you ruined my life." she stated, "you caused the love of my life to leave me."

"it's not my fault you got knocked up at 16 and got pregnant!" i screamed, "if anything, you ruined mine!"

she pushed me down to the floor saying horrible things to me.
she kept kicking my stomach as hard as she could.

"MOM PLEASE STOP." i cried.

but it only encouraged her to kick harder, so after a while i just gave in.

i saw blood surrounding me and the pounding of my stomach hurt like hell.

finally i heard her footsteps walk away and her bedroom door shut.

i laid there because i couldn't move, i was in too much pain and felt too weak.

hopefully someone will come to help me, but i doubt it.

she was right.

no one cares.