part two

you pov

why why why why why ive been waiting to see her for all this time and i completely blew it.

fuck

this can't be the end it can't no no no nonono

her pov

my heart won't stop racing as my boyfriend rushes me out of the store.

"who the fuck was that?" he says angrily, "you told me you didn't have an ex."

i looked at the floor and said, "well technically we didn't really date for that long. it was complicated." i gave a shy smile as i looked back up into his eyes.

"mmhmm sure." he said as he continued walking to where we had parked.

"it doesn't matter anyway." i lied as i could just picture you in the same shirt you always wore that i loved so much and your beaten up converse.

i miss you

i miss you so damn much but i won't ever admit it out loud.

***

you pov

i have to do something.

she said she was staying at her neighbors house and who knows how long she'll be in town.

an idea sparks into my head and i quickly run towards the back of the store.

***

her pov

"why are you so quiet?" my boyfriend asks as he quickly looks over at me from the drivers seat.

"it's nothing." i lie as i stare outside the window at the cars passing by.

"are you sure?" he grins poking at my leg.

"yes." i give a small reassuring chuckle even though i knew the truth.

you should be the one sitting next to me in this car right now.

but i guess everything happens for a reason.

right?

***

i was just sitting alone on the couch when i heard someone run from my doorstep.
it startled me as i cautiously got up.

i quickly ran to the window so i could see who it was, but whoever it was, was already gone.

i opened the door and saw a tub of mint n chip ice cream with a note taped on top.

i picked up the letter,

you deserve more than you were ever given. even more than a horse ride in a carriage along the beach. do what you want and you should be able to have what you want. i wish you the best and that i will always hold onto the memories we share. thank you for shaping me into a better person than i was and im so sorry for being so cruel to you. i guess this is goodbye even though i hate that word, i have to say it.

i gave a small laugh as i wiped a tear from my eye. i picked up the tub and felt another smaller note on the side.

it read,

ps. your boyfriend is a dick in case you didn't notice.

i smiled you always had a way of words.

i could've chased after you and asked you not to leave but sometimes it's better to miss the memories and not the person.

we deserve to end us on a good note.

so thank you, if you can somehow hear me,
for the good

                 and even the bad.

goodbye.

----------
an

Thank you for reading my book until the very end!!! I'm sorry it took so so long for me to end it. I went through a lot during writing this book and lost motivation to write. I LOVE ALL OF YOU AND IM SO SURPRISED HOW SUCCESSFUL THIS STORY WAS AND ITS MY BABY. I CANT BELIEVE THIS IS THE ACTUAL END WOW BUT I HOPE U GUYS LIKE THIS ENDING ❤️❤️❤️❤️

goodbye for the last time :,))

-belen <33333