rain

i decided that i was just going to skip the rest of my classes because i was in no mood to go back to school.

there was no way i was going to go back into IHOP and ask you for a ride, so i decided to walk.

on my way to your house, you passed by in your car, you rolled down your windows just so i could hear you laughing and smirking as you drove away. im pretty sure i also heard you take a picture.

it took me an entire hour to make it back to your house, only to find that the door was locked and you were nowhere to be found.

so i sat outside on your doorstep, hoping someone would let me in. i started crying because i thought no one would ever come home.

but don't worry, things got even worse, it started raining really hard and i just sat there like an idiot, not knowing what else to do.
i was really cold and my clothes were soaked.

you would probably be laughing at me if you saw me right now, crying in the rain. you probably would've taken another picture too.

your mom finally came home after another hour. she didn't know i was crying though, because it was still raining.

your mom made me dinner and you were still nowhere to be found. but i didn't eat any of my food because you were happy when i ate my food yesterday. and you don't deserve that happiness.

so instead, i lied to your mom and said i ate it when all of my food was really in the disposal.

i fell asleep on the cold floor and i never heard your footsteps enter the house.

where are you?

---

thank you for 5k!!! <33