Part 1

Bella's Pov

I can't believe it had been nearly 10 years since my mum, sister and brother died it still feels so close to me I miss them so much but anyway right now I am in the kitchen of the farm house cooking dinner for my family and as I was cooking I thought to myself it's been awful quiet lately let's hope it stays that way and then I thought when did I wish for death so bad these days I hope the zombies die off soon though.

Then I looked back down at the food and I saw it was done so I lifted the food pot off the cooker and brought it to the plates and then I spooned the soup onto the plates sitting at the table at each chair and when I had that done I put the pot in the sink and I turned the cooker off and I walked over to the stairs and I shouted up them dad, Summer, Carl dinner and then next thing I heard feet and so I went back to stand at the table.

When I got there I saw dad and Summer walk in and dad said Sum darling where's your brother and Summer said barn daddy and I groaned and dad said I really wish that boy would realise just what he's doing when he goes out to that barn to play and I sighed and said its ok dad I'll get him why don't you and Summer start eating and dad looked at me and said you sure and I said yeah go ahead.

Then dad said ok then and both him and Sum sat down at the table and started to eat and as they did I walked out of the kitchen and though the living and over to the front door and when I got to the front door I sighed again and said fuck me Carl and then I opened the door and after I grabbed a swing bag and walked out it and when I walked out it I shut it behind me and then I began my journey to the barn doors through the walkers that were in my way getting there.

Did you like it. Review and comment