Part 10

Bella's Pov

Once we got to the station I stopped the car at the toilets and I said hurry up and Carl said ok thanks and he got out of the car and ran into the toilets and as he ran in I looked to Summer in the mirror and I said I'm sorry for hitting you but it's just not right to curse like that in this type of world sis the world is already broken it doesn't need to be broken even more than that.

Then Summer smiled and said it's ok Bella I get it and plus I should have known you would do it since you did it to Carl back when we were are the farm and I smiled and said yeah well he said the same word as you without the ing on it and Summer laughed and said funny and I said Carl got back into the car and shut his door no it's not and as I said that Summer shut up and then I started driving again and back onto the road.

As I was driving I said so I was think that may we should start maybe trying to find somewhere to stay as I think we have been on the road to long what you think and then I saw in the car mirror both of the smiled and I said yeah I thought so well the next town we come to we will stop and see if there is a suitable and safe house to accommodate us ok and they both said yes Bella.

After about another 3 hours of driving we came up to a road that had a tone of human bodies on it and so I said Carl close your eyes please and Carl said please I'm 10 not a baby and I groaned and said close them now and Carl said alright fine and so he closed them and as he did Summer said to me Bella these people weren't bit or killed by zombies this was humans and I groaned and said yeah it was.

Then Summer said what does this mean Bella and I said this means that we are in deep shit if we don't leave this town right now and Carl said with his eyes still shut but Bella what around the safe place and Summer said well dummy we have human killing humans here does that shout safe and Carl said no it doesn't funny cat but the town might be safe and I said alright enough we leave before we get spotted.

Did you like it. Review and comment