Part 5

Bella's Pov

I knew that I had no choice I had to go I had to find out what's happening downstairs so I brought them both over to Summer's bed and I sat them both onto it and I bent down to them and I said you both trust me right and both of them nodding their heads and I said good now you both know what will happen to us if I don't go down and see what is happening right and both nodded again.

Then I said ok then I need you to believe me when I say I will be back up and I will keep you both safe and so Carl started crying as they both nodded and said ok Bella we know you will and so I smiled and I stood up and said ok and I walked up to the cupboard and I opened it and grabbed the shot gun dad keeps in every room for emergencies only and I put shots into it since it wasn't loaded.

So then I turned back to my brother and sister and I saw that in their faces they didn't want me to do this but knew I had to and I said looking serous lock the door behind me and Summer put you desk chair against the door handle so no one can get in not even me until I tell you got it and both Summer and Carl nodded and I said ok good and then I went to the door and I took a breath and sighed and then I opened it and walked out it.

Then as the door shut I heard the door lock and then I heard the chair being pressed and I smiled knowing that what's left of my siblings are safe but what about dad and in my mind I knew what was downstairs and I knew what I was going to find when I got downstairs but I really didn't want to believe it but I walked to the stairs anyway and I creep down them being as quiet as I could.

Did you like it. Review and comment