Part 2

Bella's Pov

When walking to the barn I walked towards the barn fence and I batted down 18 walkers getting there son of a bitch then finally after another 2 more walkers I opened the barn doors and I shouted in Carl get out here and so he walked out through the doors looking smug and said what's up Bella and I groaned and said for gods sake Carl you need to stop this its not safe anymore to just run off and do what you please.

Then Carl said yeah I know that too fucking well and I frowned at him and said as I smacked him around the head as he gasped and started crying don't you ever say that word again now get back to the house and so I grabbed his arm and pulled him back to the house smashing through every zombie around as Carl cried out in pain and so when we got to the front door I pushed him into the house and followed him in.

Once we both were in I locked the door and smacked him over the head again and he cried harder as I said go to your room and don't come back down and Carl said as he still cried that's not fair I'm hungry and I said well you should have though about that young man now go and Carl said no you not mum and dad walked out of the kitchen and said no she's not but I'm your dad and if your sister says you are to go to you room then you go and Carl said but dad and our dad says no butts go Carl.

Then Carl huffed out so not fair and he walked up to his room and slammed his door hard and dad said that stupid boy and I sighed and said leave him let's go finish dinner and then get some food and dad said sure kid and so we both went into the kitchen and sat at the table with Summer and ate dinner while talking about everything and anything we could and then after about 2 hours of talking it was time for bed.

So dad said right kids bedtime and we both groaned and Summer said really dad can't we stay up later and dad said not tonight cause tomorrow you and Bella need to go on a run we are running out on food and supplies and I sighed and said ok dad and so I stood up and put all the dishes into the sink and went to wash them but dad said no Bella bed now I'll do them and I said but dad I do them.

Then dad said well not tonight so go and I sighed and said fine and then both me and Summer walked upstairs and Summer went into her room and got into bed after she hugged me and kissed my cheek and said good night and I did the same thing back to her but then she was gone into her room to sleep just like I was going to do but as I was about to go into my room Carl said Bella can I talk to you for a minute.

Did you like it. Review and comment