Part 23

Bella's Pov

When we reached Washington, D.C. I from through Seattle and Port Angeles until I reached Forks and when I did I drove to my families old house and when I got there I parked the car in the drive way and I turned the car off and I took my belt off and turned to the kids and Carl and said ok all of you stay behind me at time ok and Carl keep them in your sights no matter what you or they see or hear got it.

Then Carl said ok Bella and then Duane said Bella what about mummy and daddy and I gulped and said they are gone but I promise you your safe here ok and he said ok Bella and I smiled and then Emma said mama me need potty and I said annoyed it's ok baby girl go in the nappy I'll get it off you when I check inside and Emma said mama sure and I smiled and said yes baby I'm sure and Emma said ok mama and then I sighed and I grabbed my guns and said ok then and I opened the door and stepped out and shut it after me.

When my door shut I saw Carl step out of the car to and he shit his door after him and then he opened the back door and got Sofia and Duane out of their seats and out of their seats and took their hands and brought them and himself over to me and then I opened Emma's door and took her belt off and lifted her out of her seat and into my arms and as she got into my arms she hugged me and said mama world scary and I said I know baby I know.

Then I shut the car door and locked the car with the keys and used one hand for the gun and one hand to hold Emma and then I said looking at Carl and the twins stay behind me and don't wonder off and the both Sofia, Duane and Carl all said yes Bella ok and then we walked up to the house together and used the gun hand and opened the front door and we all walked into the house and when I got inside with the kids I gasped at what and who I saw inside my old house which was totally destroyed.

Did you like it. Review and comment