Part 20

Bella's Pov

As Felix looked at me he said stay here with a stern look and then he jumped out of the car and shut the door and headed to the zombies and started fighting them and as he was fighting them I said Carl hold on to you seat and keep ahold of emma really tight for me please and Carl said confused ok Bella and then I turned the car on.

Then I drove forward and I drove right over the zombies and over Felix and straight towards freedom away from the vampire world and straight back into the zombie one but I didn't care as long as we were free and able to live and I just drove and as I drove I knew there was only one place to go.

So I drove in the direction of Washington, D.C. In hopes that my dad's old pack was there still from before the zombies they will protect us since we are pack me and Carl even though we haven't phased yet and I just hope that the zombies haven't got inside the reservation and that everything there is still safe.

I continued to drive for about another 4 hours after that while Emma had fallen asleep and Carl was looking out the window and I said as I saw a shop called R US and so I pulled into it and I parked the car at the front door to the place and I took my bekt off and grabbed a gun off the chair and turned to look at Carl.

Then I said alright I'm going to go in here and see if I can get us more clothes and see about getting Emma some to as well as other things for her if you see or hear anything beep the horn as loud as you can ok and Carl said ok Emma and then I saidand lock the doors when I get out got it and Carl said yeah Bella.

So then I said ok good and then I looked to Emma who is still asleep and said I just wish you weren't apart of this life my child and then I got out if the car and shut the door after me and then I heard it lock and I sighed knowing the kids where as safe as it could be and I went over to the shop doors holding up the gun ready for anything that came my way and then when I got to the door I grabbed a trolley and I went into the store.

Did you like it. Review and comment