Part 15

Bella's Pov

As soon as I reslised Emma was gone I rolled my eyes and said did did you leave the door open Carl and Carl said with his head down yes Bella I'm so sorry and I said it's fine and then I looked around all the groups and I gasped when I found her she was in the arms of the strongest man in the Volturi.

Then I gasped and put my hand over my mouth and looked back to Aro please don't hurt her Aro please she's only a baby and Aro said well that depends on you my dear and he nodded his head and then next thing I heard was Carl saying let go of me you pig.

So then I turned and saw that Alec evil Jane's brother had grabbed hold of my little brother as well and all I saw was Carl struggling and I knew that was a bad idea when it came to vampires and Summer probably guessed it because she didn't do it and so I ran over to Carl.

When I got to him I touched his cheek and as I did he stopped struggling and looked me in the eyes and I said I need you to listen ok and Carl said ok and then I said ok I need you to stop struggling to get free because it is very sore being in a vampire grip especially this vampire he is the strongest out of all of these vampires Carl even from Tyler too

Then when your in that vampires grip it is even more sore when your struggling I need you to hold on just a little longer until I fix this ok baby bro I don't want you, then I looked to Summer or your sister and then I looked to Emma who didn't seem the wiser or Emma hurt ok.

Did you like it. Review and comment