Part 9

Bella's Pov

We have now been driving for 10 days now stopping and every store I see going and getting what every supplies we could find and so far we have found 2 set of clothes for Carl, 2 sets of clothes to do Summer and 2 sets of clothes to do me and we have also found enough petrol for the car to do us for 5 months if need be by emptying it from other cars and bikes and vans and every other thing on the roads that I found.

We also have been able to get enough food and water to last us for a year at least which is good since we haven't food a place to settle in yet and because we had lots of stuff to bring about 3 days into the drive we left dad's car at the side of the road even though we didn't want to and we got an actual car off the street to fit everything we would need since we couldn't have used the back of the truck in case it rained.

Then just 2 days ago by luck we found a car full of weapons and so we took everything from the car and put it into our car so we were prepared when we got settled and we have been driving since never leaving the car for our safety and it's strange because we have only past herds of zombies every other day which is weird even for them.

So now I am driving along the motor way in the daylight which is good since the zombies don't come out until night and as we past a petrol station Carl said Bella I need to go I need to go to the toilet and I said ugh Carl we just past it can you wait until the next stop and Carl said no I need to go now I need to go now.

Then I groaned and said alright fine and so I stopped the car and I did a you turn and as I did Summer said fucking hell Carl could you not of told us before we past it and as she said that curse word I stopped the car and I turned around to the back of the car and I slapped Summer around the head and she gasped and said what the hell Bella.

So as she said even that word I slapped her again and said don't let me hear that talk out of you mouth again and Summer said as she started crying I'm sorry and I said yeah you better be young lady mum wouldn't have let you say it neither would have dad so don't think I will either got it little miss.

Then Summer said yes Bella and I said looking at Carl got it and Carl said but I didn't do anything and I said I know just letting you be warned for the future and Carl said fine yes Bella and I said good and then I started the car again and I drove to the station which was only minutes up the road but felt like forever because I had been driving for so long and even though my siblings aren't driving I know they are fed up to which mean I need to find us somewhere safe and fast.

Did you like it. Review and comment