Part 19

Bella's Pov

The whole way to the castle was spent in silence and finally it was broke by Emma saying mama me went potty and I gulped and Felix growled and said Bella you better sort that child out before we get to the castle and I said ok and I pulled the car over and I took my belt off and said ok Carl give me her in and Carl ok Bella and so then he took Emma's belt off and handed her to me.

As soon as I had her in my arm she said mama me sorry and she started crying and I smiled and brought her into a hug oh baby girl it is ok I know you had no choice but to do it your not in trouble ok and Emma smiled and stopped crying and said me not mama not mad and I said as lied her on my knee no baby girl mama not mad and then I said Carl hand me another small t-shirt please.

Then Carl said ok Bella and he dug into the bag and pulled out a shirt and handed it to me as I undid Emma baby grow again and when I hand the shirt Carl said Bella that's the last small shirt and I groaned and said ok thanks Carl and then I took Emma's nappy off and as I did Felix said covering his nose good lord child what do you eat and Emma said giggling mama bad man funny.

So I said giving Felix a look yeah he is isn't he and then I rapped the shirt around Emma like a nappy and tied it off to fix it and then I put Emma's baby grow back on and sat her up and then I said all fixed and Emma said tank you mama me hungry and I said as I handed the little baby Emma off to Carl give her some crips from one of the bags would you and Carl said sure thing and he handed Emma some crips from the boot.

Then as I was about to drive off again I heard growling and I knew it wasn't a good thing and so I looked up and I saw a Hurd of zombies crawling out way and Carl said as he grabbed Emma oh god Bella what now and I smiled thinking this was a good time to escape so I said everything will be ok just keep ahold of Emma and Carl said ok and then Felix groaned and said good lord and he looked to me.

Did you like it. Review and comment