Part 6

Bella's Pov

Once I got to the bottom of the stairs I heard growling and cries of pain and so I knew before I even looked what had happened the zombies had got through the fence and were in the house and had fed on my dad but still I walked into the living room through the kitchen as I knew I couldn't go straight through and I made sure I was careful of loose items around the loose areas of the house.

Then when I got to the living room I looked and I saw 3 zombies feeding on and tearing at my dad and I almost gasped but what stopped me was my dad he looked straight at me and shook his head and he moved his head up even though he was in pain and mouthed to me don't shoot will draw more get keys to truck and get Carl and Summer out of here now and when he finished the zombies bit harder and he screamed.

As he screamed I jumped in fright and I looked at him and shook my head and mouthed not leaving you behind and dad mouthed back even though he was in pain forget about me get your brother and sister out now that is an order daughter and I gulped and sighed and mouthed I'm so sorry daddy I love you so much and he mouthed back my to sweetie me to keep them safe and I mouthed back I will.

Then I walked back into the kitchen and I grabbed dad's truck keys from the counter carefully and I creeped back upstairs and then I ran to Summer's room and I said Sum its me let me in quickly and then the door opened and I ran in and did the same thing Summer did to the door before I left and I looked back to my brother and sister and said we need to leave now and Summer said what about dad.

Did you like it. Review and comment