Part 17

Bella's Pov

As soon as Summer said what she said I knew what was goinf tl happen and so Aro growled and I said no wait Aro please and Aro said too late and then he bit into Summer's shoulder and drank her and he didn't stop even as she screamed and screamed the whole time and I even heard Carl scream too in the back ground and so I ran forward to stop Aro but before I could get to him Demetri grabbed me by the arms and stopped me.

Then after he grabbed me all I did was struggle as all I could do was watch my old tutor drain my baby sister and when he finished her he dropped her to the road and as she fell all I could do was cry she didn't deserve to die after a few minutes I heard him say bring me the boy and all I heard was Carl screaming.

So I knew he was struggling and as soonas Aro had him Aro asked the question again agree to be my blood slave for the rest of your life or I will kill the last human member of your family and all I heard was Carl crying and screaming no please no Bella please amd once I heard my name I looked up.

As I looked up I saw how terrified Carl was but I still couldn't bring myselfto say yes and so Aro smiled and said ok then and he brought his fangs to Carl's neck all while Carl is shouting Bella please please help me and just as Aro was about to bit down Bella took a breath and said alright alright fine I agree to be you blood slave just please don't hurt him.

Then Aro smiled and said good girl and then he threw Carl at me and Carl fell to the ground and as he did he jumped into my arms and he said I'm sorry I'm so sorry I didn't want you to do it you have to believe me and I knew what was wrong with him he thought I blamed him for me being forced into slavery but I pulled his hair back wih my hand.

Did you like it. Review and comments