Part 22

Bella's Pov

After I made sure the car was safe I took a deep breath and walked over to the family and when I got to them I said sadly what can I do and the mum said crying oh thank you so much you are the first person we have come across since me and Jerry got bit and I said oh my I'm so sorry this happened to you and the dad said thank you we are to and I said I'll help you in whatever I can and so the mum said we would like you to take our kids and keep them safe and I sighed wait what you do realise I'm only 16 and I have my own little brother and another kid I took in to keep safe to right.

Then the dad said we know we can see them in the car but please you are their only hope and I sighed knowing I couldn't say no and said alright fine I'll take them and the mum smiled and said oh thank you so much their names are Sofia and Duane and they are 5 years old and I smiled and bent down to face them and said hi there my name is Bella I think we are going to be good friends and they both smiled and then I smiled back and stood up and looked at the parents and said I'm sorry but I need to be leaving.

So then the man and woman said oh ok and I said I'll go get them 2 car seats from the store while you say goodbye just go over to the car when your ready and the parents said ok thanks and so I walked away and walked back into the store and raised my gun in case and walked back to the baby area and I lifted 2 seats for older but young kids and I walked back out of the store.

Then I went to the car and opened Carl's door and I said Carl we are going to be having 2 more passengers can you get into the front for me and Carl said sure Bella and I smiled and said thanks and then Carl got out and into the front and as he got in I put one car seat in the middle of the car and strapped it in and then put the other one on the other door side and I strapped it in to and then I looked out of the car and I said to the family I'm ready and the mum said ok and the parents brought the kids over to the car.

As soon as the parents and the kids got to the car I stepped away and let them strap in the kids and then I walked around to the drivers and opened my door and got in just in time for the parents to kiss the kids and shut the door and I sighed and said ok let's go and so I strapped myself in and I started the car with the keys and drove away and kept driving towards Washington, D.C. once more.

Did you like it. Review and comment