Part 3

Bella's Pov

As I heard him I smiled because even though he made me crazy I loved him so much and so I opened his bedroom door and I walked into his room and I smiled and said yes Carl and he said I'm so sorry for what I said at the barn and when I made the comment about mum and I smiled and walked over to his bed and sat down it's ok Carl just don't make a habit of it ok and Carl said ok Bella.

Then Carl said I know your not mum but if you were a mum they would be great to have you because even though your not my mum I love you like one because I never meet her and all I have known is you Bella and I smiled and pulled him into a hug and said thanks Carl and I'm so sorry you never met mum you would have loved her and she you now let's go to bed and I went to stand up to walk out but Carl stopped me.

So I said looking back at him what what's wrong and Carl said don't go Bella stay with me and I smiled as I loved when he did this it made me feel needed and so I said of course baby bro I'll stay what are big sisters for and so I lied back on the bed and I pulled Carl close to me and he hugged me tight and then I switched the lamp off that was on the bedside table and we both feel to sleep and I knew Summer was fine because I saw her go into her room and get into bed before I came in here to see Carl.

Did you like it. Review and comment