Plane Ride

A mission takes Kakashi, Obito, Minato, and Rin to America. By plane.

"What are you complaining about now?" Kakashi asked as he looked at Obito.

"I think I forgot my passport!" Obito said as he began to look through his backpack.

"Minato-sensei took them." Rin said softly. "It's okay."

"Oh..." Obito calmed down and looked own at his feet in embarrassment.

Kakashi smirked as he looked around. The had gotten a very bizarre mission to go to a country named America. Whatever a President was, he payed a lot of money for their aid. So he must be a powerful person.

"Okay. I got our tickets including a book on his to speak their language." Minato said with a sigh. "Kakashi. I'm putting you in charge of these for now." He gave his student the four tickets.

"We have to learn a whole new language!?" Obito yelled.

"Not unless you want to. I have to at least, so one of us can translate for the others. That way, it will be easier for us." Minato said.

"What were the details of the mission?" Kakashi asked. "You said you would tell us when we got here."

"Okay. But let's walk this way towards security. You have all of your weapons and ninja tools hidden in those boxes I gave you, right?" Minato grabbed his backpack and began walking.

"Hai." Everyone nodded.

"But why did we have to put all of our ninja tools into special boxes?" Rin asked.

"They have X-Ray scanners to look inside of bags." Minato explained. "And lots of other security protocols. I hear it's because of an attack they had a couple years back."

Kakashi nodded in understanding. Even though he didn't. How did they get that kind of technology? It was very strange to him.

"I bet there's going to be a lot of reading once we get there." Rin smiled softly.

Kakshi nodded. "You and me both."

"Can I have the window seat?" Obito asked.

~~~~~~~~~

"Okay. Here are your pillows. Anything else?" Minato asked as he pulled out two dark pillows and gave them to the boys behind him.

Obito and Kakashi shook their heads. They didn't look happy about sitting next to each other. But, Obito was content when he found out he got the window seat, though.

"Don't bother me, or wake me up." Kakashi said as he got comfortable.

"You should probably wait." Rin's voice said from in front of him. "They're going to talk to us about safety and what to do."

"Meaning..?" Obito said.

"Where the emergency exits are, how to put on a life vest. And where the bathrooms are." Minato said.

Obito nodded. "Ah. Okay. Thats good to know."

Kakashi nodded with a soft grunt.

"Now, I've already told a few people that if any problems are caused by you, I get blamed for it because I'm in charge of you three." Minato said. "So no jutsu, no fighting, and just behave."

Kakashi sighed. "As long as Obito doesn't act like a moron."

"Hey!"

"Don't start now. We haven't even taken off yet." Rin said before everyone was told to sit down and buckle up.

~~~~~~

"Off we go!" Obito smiled and looked out the window as the plane began moving.

Kakashi closed his eyes but felt his stomach turn inside out and upside down. His hands gripped the arm rests as the feeling got worse. He could hear them picking up speed. He could feel him stomach leaving him a few hundred meters back.

"H-hey Kakashi?" Obito's voice brought Kakashi out of his thoughts. He snapped his head to the side to glare at Obito but was met with concerned black eyes. "Are you okay?" Obito asked.

Kakashi swallowed and closed his eyes as he felt them leave the ground. The plane got a bit shakey as they rise higher into the sky.

"Would the view help?" Obito offered. "It's a really good view at this point. Until we get above the clouds."

"We go above the clouds?" Kakashi said softy.

"Yeah. Um... you know, nevermind." Obito said.

Kakashi nodded. "Thank you." He heard the rustle of paper and opened one eye to be met with a paper bag.

"A barf bag. That's what the American's call it, I believe. It's it you need to hurl."

Kakashi nodded. "Why are you talking me this?" The plane tilted, making Kakashi grip the arm rest tighter.

Obito breathed in deeply. "Just in case." He said. "And, one more thing."

"Shut up." Kakashi muttered. "Just let me try to sleep, please."

"But-"

"Ssshh!" Kakashi practically hissed at him.

"My arm..." Obito sighed and looked at Kakashi, digging his nails into Obito's arm and almost drawing blood.

"What about it?"

"You're digging your nails into it." Obito said quietly. He felt the grip lessen, but not release. He heard Kakashi mutter something. "What was that?"

"Sorry." Kakashi said.

"You can use my arm as a pillow. Just, don't draw blood."

Kakashi looked down and let go of Obito's arm. He turned his body a bit and Obito moved his arm.

~~~~~~

"Okay, how are you boys?" Minato stood up and looked behind him at the boys. "Oh?" He smiled as he saw they were sleeping.

"What is it?" Rin asked. "Awwww." She smiled. "I'm taking a picture. To show Kuchina-chan."