Sleepover

Kakashi has to stay over at Obito's house one night and Obito loans him clothes to sleep in. Obito then tries very, very hard not to think about how cute Kakashi looks wearing clothes that are too big for him.

Knock knock.

"You done changing yet?" Obito asked.

"Yeah." Came the familiar huff of annoyance.

Obito opened the door and saw Kakashi tying one of his sword belts around his waist.

"To big for you?" Obito smirked.

"Shut up. Sure you don't have anything smaller?" Kakashi asked.

Obito tapped his chin. "I know!" He ran to his closet and grabbed a large black shirt. "Just wear this. It's long enough you don't have to wear any pants."

Kakashi looked at him like he was insane.

"What? If it's big on me, it should be fine on you. We're both going to be sleeping anyway. Your fault for not bringing sleepwear."

"I told you my closet was blocked by stupid construction workers."

"But your kitchen wasn't?"

"Oh it was destroyed. Someone had to use my apartment as a battle zone." Kakashi groaned and began taking the belt off of the shorts.

Obito turned his back to Kakashi as he cleaned up a space for his teammate to sleep. At first he was confused as to why Kakashi had kicked Obito out of the room. Then his grandmother passed by and asked why Obito was out there. The two had talked, giving Obito many ideas for what to do, then she left. (He got the idea for wearing just the shirt from his grandma.)

"All done..." Kakashi said softly.

Obito turned around at the tone in Kakashi's voice. Then he realized why. He couldn't stop the grin. Kakashi looked a lot smaller in the large shirt.

"Wipe the grin off your face." Kakashi said.

That just made Obito laugh. "Sorry." Not sorry. "I can't help it."

"I can help you, please." Kakashi said in a low tone.

Obito shook his head. "Nope."

Kakashi breathed deeply. "Fine. I bet you have some sort of game planned out. What is it?" He picked up a pillow from the bed and sat on it.

Obito copied him and sat down, facing him. "Well, my grandma said a goodgame is truth or dare, but she said we shouldn't."

"She is correct. We're not playing it." Kakashi said bluntly.

"Okay, okay. Sheesh." Obito said. "I didn't want to play it either."

"Do you have any board games? Like Shoji or Go?"

Obito nodded. "We have both. Go is missing a few pieces though."

Kakashi nodded. "Let's play that. Maybe you can learn to think ahead."

"Shut up, Bakashi."

Kakashi smiled lightly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Through the whole game, Kakashi would always adjust the shirt in some way. It was actually pretty cute, in Obito's opinion.

In truth, he has a crush on the silver-haired boy. He never told anyone, except his grandmother. He trusted her. But he didn't want to give the clan another reason to hate him. Being gay wasn't accepted by the Uchiha. It wasn't accepted by lots of leople, actually. So he never told anyone.