The Slave Part 2

Part 2 people! Finally!! This is going to be a long one. Just because I didn't want to make a long part three.

Obito and Kakashi had been working together, and have slowly been running out of jobs to do everyday. Today, they had two hours of freetime all to themselves. So the two sat in Obito's room and relaxed.

Obito looked at the silver-haired boy beside him and smiled lightly. "If you want to say something, you can." He said.

"How did you know?" Kakashi looked at him, brows raised in surprise.

Obito shrugged. "I dunno. Guess I could just tell."

"Does this come with being a ninja?" Kakashi asked.

"Does what?" Obito set down his chopsticks.

"Going to other places and doing the work for them."

Obito shrugged. "Yeah, sort of. I'm not a very high ranking ninja yet. But when I get high enough, I can eventually to to battlefields and put my life on the line everyday. Be a real ninja."

Kakashi looked at him, not fully understanding. "Can you show me?" He asked, knowing he was better with actions and not words.

Obito looked at him with a grin. "Of course. Let's go outside behind the house." He stood up and held out a hand.

Kakashi grabbed it and pulled up. It took him a while day to learn that whenever Obito held out his hand like that, Kakashi was to grab it. Not expect a bit of some sort.

"I'll be just out back!" Obito called to Minato as they passed him.

"Okay. Be careful, you two." The Jounin called.

"Okay. I don't have any of the training gear, so here's mine." Obito said. "You put this on like this, the bandage is so it doesn't slip or hurt you. Try taking a kunai out."

Obito took a step back and watched as Kakashi reached into the pouch and pulled out a kunai slowly. "Good. What most ninja do it grab the ring right here, and just pull it out. Try it."

Kakashi was beyond confused, so he just went along with it. He flipped open the pouch and got one of his fingers into a ring. He pulled his hand out and almost dropped the kunai. But he caught it, thankfully.

"Good!" Obito grinned, thinking Kakashi did that on purpose. "That's actually how you hold a kunai. You can block anything when you hold it like that. You can also cut someone or something. Hopefully not yourself."

Kakashi looked at him and held up the kunai at about chin level. "How long have you been training?"

"Um..." Obito looked around. "For quite a while, actually. Do you guys need this wet hay?"

"No." Kakashi said. "Why?" He looked down at the kunai pouch and put away the kunai he had in his hand. He closed it up, then opened it again and pulled one out, trying to mimic the action he did before, grabbing it the way he did as well. He did this for a while until Obito breathed deeply.

"There we go! A target!"

Kakashi looked up in confusion at the lump of wet hay. It had Obito's headband and a black cape on it.

"This is your target. Aim for right here, in the very middle. Want me to show you how to throw it?" Obito took a step towards Kakashi, holding his hand out.

Kakashi shook his head. "No, thank you. Just instruct me."

Obito nodded and stepped out of the way. "Um, okay. Move your arm down a bit, change your grip. Almost, yeah like that. Now bend your elbow like this... yes! Right there. Now throw it."