Accept it

When you got to your college room, immediately you dropped yourself on your bed and sighed.

You had to accept what had happened to you in less than 4 hours. You had been "kidnapped", you were engaged, you had met one of the most attractive man you had ever seen...

Were you really willing to marry someone who was a complete stranger? You didn't think Mycroft was a bad person... but you knew for sure he was usually colder than what he had been to you. It could be worse... they could've asked you to marry someone way less... appealing. You didn't really understand why you had accepted this... your country's government had asked you to marry someone way more powerful than what you would imagine...

You didn't really believe in love anymore though you hadn't experienced it yourself you had seen people be harmed by their lovers. Fall into depressions... You didn't know anyone who had been in a happy relationship that lasted for years. 

Well, it's not true that you didn't believe in love. It's just that you didn't believe in love between couples. One of them always destroyed the other one. So... it wasn't that bad if you married Mycroft right? At least... if you suffered from love he would be the only one to ever harm you...

You sighed... why everything had to be so difficult? You asked yourself hiding your face in your pillow. You took a deep breath and tried to think clearly.

1- You were getting married.

2- You had to tell your family.

3- You had a date tomorrow.

4- You had classes tomorrow.

5- You needed to finish your notes.

6- You needed to rest.

You dragged yourself out from your bed and sat in your chair. Okay,  you had everything under control. You started writing and reading and in less than two hours you had finished everything. You sighed happily, put your pajamas on and slipped on your bed. You had done everything you had to do for the day and that made you feel a lot of satisfaction. When you were about to fall asleep you felt your mobile phone vibrate.

I hope you did everything you had to. I'll pick you up tomorrow at seven o'clock.

Have sweet dreams.

Goodnight

MH

When you read it you smiled and couldn't help but to reply:

Good night Mr. Holmes, I dearly wish you goodnight and sweet dreams.

See you tomorrow

y/i

You had to stop yourself from writing this :* too. You liked this man way too much...

Well you would see him tomorrow... but you had to have some rest now. You had classes to attend.