TRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP

HEY! I WAS FEELING UP TO WRITE TODAY SO I'M GOING TO TRY TO MAKE THIS THE LEAST HORRIBLE I CAN.

You woke up when you felt the sunshine hit your skin, warming your body. You remembered what had happened the night before and sighed happily. You opened your eyes and saw Mycroft's legs tangled with yours and his arms around you. His body was warm and you pushed yourself against him laying your head on his chest.

"Good morning" you heard his voice whisper huskily.

"Good morning" you said smiling and looking at him. His eyes were sleepy and he looked so vulnerable... He looked really handsome. You saw him check his watch and pout ligtly. "What's wrong?" you asked softly drawing circles in his arm.

"We need to be on a plane in two hours and a half." You groaned and hugged him tighter.

"Why?" you complained kissing his shoulder and moving towards his neck.

"Don't tease" he said rolling on the bed until he was above you. His arms on both sides of your bed.

"I wasn't. I was just showing you how much I love you" you said innocently, unaware you were biting your bottom lip. Mycroft leaned in and kissed you and you answered immediately to the touch of his lips. You closed your eyes and wrapped your arms around Mycroft's neck while he kept kissing you. When the kiss broke you sighed happily and fell against the pillows. Mycroft rolled off you and sighed.

"I shouldn't have planned to leave this early" he groaned. You smiled and sat in the bed, wrapping the sheets around your breasts. "I saw you naked already sweetheart. No need to cover yourself." he told you amused.

"I know I don't need to cover myself. It's a matter of comfort" you said standing up sliping in your nightgown fastly. When you tried to walk you felt really uncomfortable, but you pretended to feel okay.

"What do you mean?" he asked, tilting his head to the side to avoid breaking eye contact.

"You know, I'm not really comfortable walking naked around a house I don't know." you said.

"You'll get used to be wearing no clothes in our bedroom, darling" he tod you.

"We'll see." you said picking a light blue dress and the underwear. "I need to have a shower." you added heading to the door and when you were just about to close the door behind you you asked "Aren't you coming?" quirking your eyebrow at him.

"I'll be there in a minute" he told you as you closed the door.

You opened the tap and the water started falling in the shower. You got rid of your nightgown and got your clothes ready to wear them after you finished your shower. You put your hair in a messy bun and walked in the shower.

When you felt the warm water hit your back you couldn't hold back a moan. You felt a great relief and the discomfort between your legs faded a litte bit. You placed yourself below the water and enjoyed of the feeling of the water running in your back. You were trying to forget the pain when you felt a couple of arms wrap aroun your waist and you eaned your head against his chest an tried to look at him.

"Does it hurt a lot?" he asked you running his hands down your sides.

"No" you told him enjoying the feeling of his body against yours.

"Liar" he said kissing your neck.

"Mycroft" you tried to complain but it came out rather like a moan. You felt pressure in your lower back and blushed. You still didn't accept you could really have that effect on him. You felt his lips move to your shoulders.