Next chapter

So after seeing how the words counter went from 4052 to 898 was painful. But I'm going to rewrite everythiiing. Yay. I hope you like it!

Both, you and Scott walked for about ten minutes towards a shop where you could find something you could wear next day. Where you being foolish? Maybe nothing would happen between Mycrof and you next day, after all you were being almost forced to marry eachother... maybe he wasn't even interested. He was being kind and nice, but he was only doing it because of the situation you both were in, wasn't he? You didn't even know what to think anymore, what had happened to you wasn't a very normal thing to experience... You loved being with Scott, he was always able to rip your mind away from your worries just chatting about random stuff. Finally you arrived to the shop and you felt your nerves grow inside you.

"Yeah, I just had a wonderful idea, I could order those in the internet" you said trying to walk away. Scott laughed at you.

"Nice try, princess" he said just before dragging you inside the building.

You didn't feel comfortable being in that kind of shop let's be honest, you had never been in a situation that made you go into that kind of shop. A tall, brunette woman approached the both of you and asked if she could help you with anything. After feeling dizzy during a considerable amount of time due to the numerous number of possibilities you ended up choosing six "sets".

The first one was red, the other one black, the third one turquoise, the next one light pink and the other one dark green. Those were for the "Honeymoon" if you could call it that.

Finally, you chose the one you were going to wear the next day, it was a quite hard choice, to be honest, there were many white clothes and to find one which caught your attention was hard. But after sometime you did, and you fell in love with it it. Well, maybe that was a bit drastical, you liked it. And you hoped Mycroft would too... Well you hoped he would get to see it.

After paying a remarkable amount of money in the shop, you went back to your room and after some minutes waiting there, some men arrived and started picking your stuff up, you were slightly worried about your things. Specially your books and merch, let's face it, one of the best things about being a fangirl was the amount of stuff you found: wands, funkos... PARADISE. You just hoped nothing would happen to your CDs, DVDs, books, merch, posters etc.

It took barely ten minutes to them to get all your stuff and you had to say goodbye to your dear room where you had spent so many hours... studying. Yes, mainly studying, but it had lead you to your dream and your future, and though you hadn't planned on marrying so soon, it was Mycroft. You weren't complaining.

You headed to Scott's flat where you had left your shoes, your dress and the things you would be needing the next day previously. You left there the bags with the stuff you had just purchased. After just fangirling with him about basically everything for like an hour he told you the both of you had to leave.

"No Scooott" you complained. You just wanted to sleep until your life ended, you were too nervous about what was waiting for you the next day.

"Yup"

"Fuck. Where the hell do you want me to go now?" you asked laying against the couch, your voice muffled against the pillow.

"LAST DAY OF FREEDOM!"

"I'm not going to prison you know that right?" you said ironically while he rolled his eyes at you.

"No but you may be handcuffed tomorrow night" he said winking at you.

"Scott!" you screamed blushing.

"Hey I'm honest, you know me"

"Yeah I know you" you answered sarcastically. "Where do you want me to go to suffer?"