Beach

Alright, I know I deserve your hate for taking SO long to upload but I didn't have a laptop as my father killed it (poor thing) And I only had access to PCs for short amounts of time, and I'm going to be honest with all of you, there were a couple of times when I could have written something but my life was shit and I couldn't bring myself to write or read <3

So after all that shit I went through I got a new laptop, and finally got to keep studying music at the same time as my studies so YAYYY.

Enough with my life, I know you are not interested in it :') AND YOU WANT MYMY sooooooo here we go. I had lots of ideas because I didn't really think it was a good idea to write anything else about the honeymoon as it would get boring but I decided to write this chapter to make it a bit longer. I will ask an important question in the next chapter.

LOVE YOU ALL!!!! <3 <3 <3 

"Do you know how to get to the beach?" you asked leaning your head in Mycroft's shoulder while you walked down a street.

"I do" he said looking forewards.

"Why do I even ask? Whyso serious?" you asked smiling and starting jumping. You weren't walking anymore. Your steps were small jumps and Mycroft turned his head around to look at you and quirked an eyebrow.

"What are you exactly doing?" he asked holding back a smirk.

"I don't know Mr Holmes. What do you exactly think I'm doing?" you asked rolling your eyes.

"It looks like you are jumping on the street."

"Really?" you asked ironically.

"May I ask why?" he asked rolling his eyes.

"Um... You can ask but I may don't know the answer to that." you said smiling.

"Brilliant" he answered sarcastically.

"I know" you said laughing.

Eventually you arrived to the beach and you smiled at the sight. You loved the sea and that beach actually looked amazing. It was so different from London...

"Are you actually going to be half naked in front of people Mr Holmes?" you asked amused.

"Oh shut up if you don't want to swim alone"

"No way" you said giggling and pecking his lips.

The both of you settled your towels near the water and you applied suncream to your skin. You undressed fastly and stood up.

"What are you waiting for?" you asked quirking your eyebrow at Mycroft and smiling. He was just sitting in the sand looking at you. He didn't answer you. "Enjoy the sight?" you asked quirking your eyebrow.

"Infinitely" he said. You rolled your eyes.

"Tired of waiting." you said just before running to the water and jumping right into it without checking if it was cold first. The water was quite warm, you felt a little bit uncomfortable first but it was just for a few seconds. You emerged to the surface and took a deep breath. You saw Mycroft still sitting in his towell and you rolled your eyes. You just kept swimming for some time getting further and further in the sea, after a while you made your way back to the sand, you weren't such a good swimmer. Drowning on your first day as a married woman didn't sound very good. Mycroft was still in the sand, he was laying on his back covering his eyes with his arm. Your lips formed a small smile and you didn't even notice it. He had turned your life upside down and you had to admit that it worried you slightly, you never thought a single person could have such a huge impact on your life. You got out of the water and laid silently on your towell.

"You must be tired of swimming so much" you said sarcastically as you felt your body relax against the fabric.

"It was quite more interesting to see you swimming that getting in the water itself." he said as he uncovered his eyes and turned to lay on his side to face you.

"Was it Mr Holmes?" you said biting your lower lip to hold back a smile.

"You have no idea of what you do to me do you?" he asked you as his eyes captured yours. You just avoided his gaze, his words kept having that effect on you.

His hand caressed your cheek and connected his lips to yours. You closed your eyes as you leaned in and his arm circled your waist. 

"Maybe we should go back to the hotel? Are you hungry?" he asked.

You just nodded, too breathless to answer. He stood up and offered you his hand to help you up, you took it and brought the towell with you.

You didn't even realise you were walking faster than usually towards the hotel, as soon as you got to your room you found yourself pressed against the matress with your hands pinned on both sides of your head.

"Are you still hungry?" his voice asked, his breath tickling your skin.

"I can wait" it didn't sound very firm as the last part came out as a moan when he moved above you, straddling your waist. You laid your weight on your elbows and raised of the bed to reach his lips. You started kissing him and rolled to the side so that you were the one straddling him. You started kissing his neck when someone knocked on the door. You sighed. Did they have to knock then?

You dropped your body against the matress as Mycroft stood up and fixed his clothes before opening the door. It was someone bringing towells, they couldn't have chosen a worse moment.

He closed the door and left the towells on a chair.

"Where were we?"

This came out shorter than expected but I'm planning on ending the honeymoon here unless you don't want to. I'll try to bring this story back but I can't promise anything as my final exams are getting close and I don't know if I'll survive. What I do promise you is that I will finish this and I won't be long periods of time without posting chapters. I hope you enjoyed it and I'm truly sorry for being such a long time without uploading <3

I love you all <3 <3 <3