Chapter 9 (Ian)

Holy shit. That was all I could legitimately say about what just happened. Skye looked into my eyes as if she could see right into my soul. There was was so much sexual tension that had built since we met and it was only the tip of the iceberg when we actually made physical contact. It was as if someone had threw a match onto gasoline. There was a fire that was impossible to put out when we kissed.

  Our lips met and i couldn't even object to the idea because she completely shut me up. Time stilled. I realized a lot has changed in me as the kiss was happening. She was the one. Anyone could have been in the room with us and wouldn't want to see this because this was borderline X but i didn't give a fuck. Skye's hands roamed under my shirt and then to my belt as she was trying to take it off. She must have done this before because she was completely engrossed in the kiss and still managed to smoothly remove my belt without looking.

  She was turning me on so much right now. Everything she was doing was ridiculously sexy and then i started to get subtly jealous. How many times has she done this before? How many guys did she fuck? There were to many things running through my mind that i decided to not over think any of this because i wanted this. Even if she had done this a million times i wanted my time to be the most memorable.

  I was gonna fuck her until she cant walk straight. I am gonna make a void that will only be able to be filled by me. She would never be able to find another guy that will fuck her like i plan to. I needed her and i knew she needed me too. There were aches that she could obviously feel cause when she looked me in the eyes i was ready to blow.

  '' You wanna take this to my room? I actually have a bed unless you really want to fuck on this couch." She looked at me a little mortified but i knew it was only because Kaitlyn and Brett were laughing from behind her. Brett was gonna get it later for being a little fucker.

" Sure, lead the way Mr. Bachelor extraordinaire." This blushing Skye was becoming my favorite Skye. She seemed genuinely happy and i was glad i had something to do with her happiness.

" I may not be a bachelor anymore depending on how tonight goes." I led her up the back staircase and down the hall. We finally got to my room the master bedroom.

  I really expected her to say some snarky comment about how pretentious my room was but it never came. For a second i was wondering if she was having second thoughts about this but then she frowned and i immediately held her hand and then she mumbled something into my ear barely audible.

" I don't want to be one of your pointless one night stands. I have been that girl before and i don't want that with you..."

" Why would you say that? I have never conquested for a girl in my life and then you came along. I have never met a girl worth trying for and then you flipped my world upside down. I have never actually brought a girl here because i never thought anyone was special enough to be in my room. You mean something to me that none of the other girls i have been with have. I actually have feelings for you and i wanted this room pure for the girl that actually owns my heart. And that's you. So i hope you..." 

  Before i could say anymore she crashed her lips into mine and i was a goner. She was the one. I loved her. I would wait to tell her that because i think its a bit soon but i truly meant it. She was all i needed or wanted so i as gonna hold onto her with all i had.

  I leaned in and intensified the kiss. She had no objections. I lifted Skye's shirt over her head revealing her lacy black bra that was probably one of the sexiest things i have ever seen. I took a second to breath in to realize how lucky i actually was. Before the stare got to awkward i lifted my shirt over my head thanking Brett in my head for telling me to go to the gym in case this happened. She looked me in the eyes again and smirked like i always do.

  I pulled her jeans off and then she did the same for me. It was a little more difficult for her to get my jeans off because of my hard on but we managed. I hope she felt like she was so sexy. She was and my dick was throbbing proof. I unsnapped her bra and decided to dive in. She need the attention. I grabbed the swells of her breasts giving them the much needed relief. The moans that i heard when i sucked each nipple were so hot i could barely hold in my own moan of excitement. After the good amount of time of attention to her rack i moved straight to her folds. I gazed at her pussy like a lion watching its prey. 

  I was gonna rock her world. No questions asked i just threw myself into it. I pulled her onto the end of the bed and places myself between her legs. I placed gentle kisses along her inner thighs and went straight for the prize. She was as sweet as sugar. I have tasted a lot of pussies and this was by far the sweetest. Every time we got more intimate proved that there was no replacing this. Her moans of pleasure made my dick throb so bad.

" Oh my god Ian don't stop! Please its so good!" She was just adding to my ego and to the throbbing.

She was close and I knew it, but she was gonna hit that climax at least twice tonight. I continued to lick and decided to insert my index and middle finger to make the climax even sweeter. Damn she was so tight oh my god this was so hot. She let out her scream of ecstasy and she clamped me between her thighs and i was very content with myself. I would be okay even if i didn't get anything but that.

  I got ready to insert myself but then she gave me a look of pleasure that made me wonder if i should let her finish riding her wave to insert. Then before i decided she pulled me in and kissed me so hard that i was ready to explode again. She grabbed me and placed me inside of her and a few thrusts later i was gone. I came harder then i ever had. She felt so good and tight i was so happy. This was the best sex ever and i barely participated she just rode me until she came and then i saw what i really wanted.

  Not many guys could accomplish a double orgasm within one minute of each other. I could so that for her. I did too. I placed her in the way that would get me deepest into her and pounded away. Then i knew my work was done when there was a screech of ecstasy. She was so amazing and she looked sexier then anything while on cloud nine. I pulled myself out and we laid out on the bed for a while. Then she looked at me to say something.

" That was the best sex i have ever had. How are you ever gonna top that?" That sounded like a challenge for me and I was excited that she was implying a next time.

" That sounds like a challenge. Yeah i have a few tricks up my sleeve. You will not be disappointed because this is just the beginning. You should be excited for next time. Maybe we will have a date first though. I don't want you to feel like your not getting the whole Ian Sanders experience. Just let me know when your ready for that."

  She deserved it all. I planned on giving it all to her and not give her a reason to leave. She was the one i wanted forever. It sounds super cliche and girly but it was the truth. I have never felt like i was made for a relationship and then this happened. She may think that i wasn't in it for the long run but it wasn't true. I was all in.