Chapter 4 (Skye)

What was Ian's deal? He appears so tough and then when he is around me, there is something I see in him when I look into his eyes. I just see a little boy seeking acceptance. I had to put up my usual front considering his background but I don't know. There is something about him that draws me to him. Although I have no plans of sleeping with him, getting to know him seemed like something I wanted.

I was daydreaming about how he looked in his football uniform and if he was any good. Maybe he was actually talented like the players I watch on TV. If he thinks he can impress me with some good snaps and interceptions he has another thing coming. I have been to real NFL games so that would be nothing compared to the big leagues.

I am a hardcore Steelers fan and never miss a game. Back in California I used to go to Lenny's bar for all the games and get some wings. I was close with Lenny so he would sneak me a beer now and then and we would talk all night. He was more of a father figure to me then the dick I am forced to call my father. When I was little and my dad was out at 'work', Lenny would take me and Kaitlyn to chuck-e-cheese and arcades and stuff since his kids were all grown up.

Where was I... oh yeah, football, and Ian's hot ass on the field. Wait did I really just say that? Damn, why does he have to be hot. I dont need the distraction. Just as I was considering how to not look at him the bell rang and I headed to PE. When I rushed out of the room with my books in hand, guess who decided to be in my way causing my books to tumle to the ground...Ian.

" Hey slow down wouldn't want to get in trouble with anybody would you?" he looked at me with a devilish smile that made me want to punch him, but at the same time fuck him right then and there.

" You're the one blocking the doorway. How about you step aside before I am late to gym."

" Well who would have thought that I would be able to share a class with little miss fine ass." Those words from any other mouth would have earned a swift kick to the balls but with him, I was just really turned on.

" How about you let me go and maybe I won't kick you in the balls and consider even walking to gym with you." I couldn't look into those piercing eyes because at that point I wouldn't be able to hold back and stay calm.

" Well in that case my fair maiden, why don't I move aside so I can worship the ground you walk on?" Even being an ass he was still so stinking cute.

" Just shut up and show me where the gym is please. See I can be civil, but one more stupid comment and i will hurt you." I threatened.

" Oh please don't hurt me the only things I have going for me is football and looks so please only orally fighting. Unless you would prefer another kind of oral if you know what I mean." I elbowed him in the chest and he laughed it off but really was he serious? Is is bad that I wouldn't mind that?

We walked in mostly silence with the occasional snarky comments. The whole time I was thinking about how he would look shirtless and sizing up his junk. What the hell was wrong with me really I was sizing him up! I needed Kaitlyn to talk me off the cliff that is Ian Sanders. What was I suppose to do during gym when he was all hot and sweaty?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" I want all of you to run 6 laps around the field and then pair up to pass some footballs." said Ms. Meyers.

After changing for gym me and Kaitlyn headed to the field and started running when I heard my name from behind me.

" Hey Skye wait up!" I turned and who other then Ian Sanders was sprinting to catchup with us.

" Can't you see I am a little busy to deal with your bullshit right now? Can't you go find Brett and leave me alone?"

" I would but he wouldn't shut up about how hot your sister was, so I had to get away from it. I was wondering if Kaitlyn wouldn't mind running laps with him?" He gave the puppy dog eyes pleading to me and i just melted into putty.

I gave Kaitlyn the ' Can you do this for me because I would do this for you and this is the quarterback for the school and I need to talk to him' look and she nodded. I owed her one but Brett wasn't on the ugly side or the fat side so why not. She loved football even more than me and that guy was the damn schools starting wide receiver.

Ian kept pace with me most of the time. At one time I felt like speeding up to see how fast he would actually go. When I was at lap 5 I decided that I was gonna straight up sprint out the last lap to see if he could keep up. Then when it was finished I laughed at how tired he looked. Kaitlyn walked over and giggled at him.

" So why is Brett calling Kaitlyn hot when he is dating Jenna?"

" They have been on and off for the past few months and just found out she was cheating with my arch enemy Drew Danforth so he called it quits for real." I rolled my eyes when he decided to call drew his arch enemy because now I really wanted to meet this kid.

" He better not be messing with Kaitlyn because all hell will break loose if he hurts her."

" Trust me he is one of the most loyal guys in this school. He would never look at another girl twice if he was in a relationship so just chill out. Me on the other hand have no skeletons in my closet and am open to dating. Is there a mirror in your pants because i see myself in them."

At that comment I straight up kneed him in the balls because that was the shittiest pick up line I have ever heard so he deserved it. He looked pretty injured and I hoped secretly that his dick was okay in the event that I needed it. I was so turned on by him, but I wish I wasn't. He couldn't be worth the risk.

" Give me one night to prove I am worth giving a shot and maybe a date. I promise I will be a gentleman and treat you right. You have no reason to doubt the idea of me being good. The only thing you would worry about is all my bad pickup lines."

"Sure, one night if you can sweep me off my feet, then there will be another time." After I finished the statement, he lit up like a Christmas tree and smiled the smile that could make panties drop all across America.

On that note the whistle was blown and it was time to line up to pick some touch football teams. I was hyped for this cause no body expects me or Kaitlyn to be good at football. I was dead set on full body contact and I don't think Ian will see it coming lets just hope he gets me on his team.