Chapter 10 (Skye)

Wow. I was utterly and completely speechless. Mind blowing. Exhilarating. Amazing. Impossible to top. Perfect.

Any word could describe sex. But this was more than sex. It was an adventure that only could happen with someone you love. It's to soon, it has to be. I don't think the feeling is normal but who cares. With Ian i don't want anything to be normal. I want the whole experience every shape and form. He might be the best thing that has every happened to me. I loved him!

 I got up to put my clothes on and when i looked back at the guy who stole my heart he looked worried. Why was he at all worried did he not just participate in the best sex ever? Maybe its because I wasn't good enough for him. Was i bad. Did i say something?

" Where are you going?" He was concerned where i was going? Why does this guy think everyone is leaving. I wasn't going anywhere.

" We have a game to watch and my sister is down there? Also i have a bet to win so let's go."

" Oh okay sounds good but i am gonna win the bet cause their defense needs to practice and preseason just ended so they are testing the waters tonight."

" We will see about that hot stuff you may be amazing in bed but betting may not be your strong suit."

" So you think i am amazing in bed. Well feel free to join me again sometime cause it was fun. You were amazing too."

  Although he was implying a next time there was still questioning going on behind his smile. The smile never reached his eyes and as he pecked me on the cheek i could feel the concern. Something was up and i planned to find out. Maybe there was something else going on.

  We headed down stairs to see Kaitlyn and Brett still going at it and i was happy for her. She was trying to not push things to far. She was gonna have a field day when she found out what happened between me and Ian tonight. For now all we needed to worry about was the bet that was placed on this game. I really needed a beer.

  As if he could read my mind Ian handed me a Bud Light and i sat next to him and continued to focus on the game. I walked out of the room and then waltzed back in with wings in one hand and a bud light in the other hand. This was how life was like sometimes. You had one of those moments where you felt on top of the world doing simple things.

  The game was in the beginning of the 3rd quarter and i needed to win the bet but it was really hard to focus with the thoughts of the previous moments and events of the evening flashed in my mind. I was so happy right now. I found a guy that wanted me and was gonna treat me right. Nothing could be better. And i couldn't stop smiling even if i tried.

" What are you smiling about?" Ian grinned at me when he asked as if he found a way to suppress the concern of whatever happened to worry him and seemed okay.

" I am just happy. Tonight was amazing Ian and i truly mean that. I haven't had a night like this in a while so thank you."

" Well if i could make you this happy with wings and a game who know how happy you will be when i take you on a formal date. How about the Saturday following the bonfire?"

" That sounds wonderful. I will mark my calendar that my boyfriend is taking me out on Saturday so i cant do anything that day."

" Sounds perfect and i plan to mark my calendar that i am taking my sexy girlfriend out for an extravagant evening so nobody can hang with me."

  This was the best time. We were in a stage of cutesy yet could go to hot and heavy with the push of a button. This was my euphoria for the time being. I was not planning on messing with perfection unless it was necessary. I deserved happiness until i had to be honest. Was he gonna stay after he found out. Was he who he says he is? Things would change when he found out so i needed to enjoy this while it lasted.

" Ha i told you so i knew the Steelers would win and all my predictions were correct. I know my football so pay up! I win I win! Kiss my ass"

" I plan to kiss your ass later if you want and fine here is your $40 but next time you wont be so lucky. This is the beginning of the season your guess and my guesses were both in the coaches mind so we will see what happens."

" Should we break up the love fest over there or what?" I thought about how rough this year has been for Kaitlyn and i knew she deserved this.

" Let them be, they deserve to have their fun. They will stop at some point give them some time."

" Okay fine but i have to stop them before they fuck on my couch cause then it will be ruined."

  I laughed at him. He was low key OCD and wanted things clean. I could relate. When me and Kaitlyn shared a room back in California i taped a line across the room because i didn't want her to mess up my side. These days we really understood the need for personal space so we didn't need the divider, We respected our ways so it was not an issue anymore.

  I always hoped one day we wouldn't need to share a room but i saw that life was hard for my mom so we didn't want to complicate the situation so we got by. One day we would move pout and have our own spaces and we could deal for now. Who knows maybe i will be sleeping over here more often. Then i could share with Ian. That sounded like an amazing idea that i looked forward to conferring with him and seeing what Kaitlyn thought. 

  We shall see what happens now. I was excited to see how the date Saturday goes and then so on. What did he have planned. Maybe something fancy. A dinner and a movie? Very cliche though. Probably something i wouldn't see coming. I continued thinking of ideas but then decide to leave it as a surprise. It was gonna be good no matter what we did. It was Ian so it didn't matter what we do. I couldn't wait.