Chapter 19 (Skye)

The concert was so much fun and I was so excited for the after party. Even though I know I won't be drinking I still planned on having a blast. Kaitlyn and I leave the stage after the concert ends and head for the backstage green room. Tyler and Wade were both laughing about the dirty joke Kaitlyn told on stage. Typical that she breaks the ice with the rest of the crew and band with a joke that involved dick. I can't help but smile at how good our life is right now. I am having a baby! Like that is the most amazing news ever! I am in love with Ian who is like the perfect man and I can not wait to have a child with him. And then I have the best sister I could possibly have by my side.

  As we head into the green room smoke fills the air. Before I could even react Kaitlyn is yelling a bunch of profanities and yanking me from the room. Now I super confused because I don't know what just happened. She looks very upset as she continues to drag me to another room. I was super confused since we usually met the group in the green room after the show but i guess not?

"Kaitlyn! Can you please tell me whats going on! Do i need to be worried and freaking out right now because i will if i need to?"

"Skye! We cant be in there because its bad news in there. Drugs! The real deal shit that is terrible and i never would of thought would have been connected to such a put together band like Wade's. From here on out we need to keep a safe distance because if Tyler or Wade are actually involved and aware of the drugs in there then we have to cut ties. This looks really bad if we say anything to them but i think we should tell Ian or Brett cause i don't think we are in the position to say anything to anyone in the band in the condition the guys in that room are. Someone could get hurt and that wont be you."

I follow Kaitlyn at the pace i can since she is sprinting at this point i am only at a slow jog. I have no clue what to do or say right now. i want to believe the guys in this band are good people and from the days we used to hang out with them i never thought they would turn to something like this. I would be crushed to know that everything they worked so hard for would be ripped from them because they couldn't handle the fame that came with being a great successful band. I see Ian in the distance and release a breathe that i didn't know i had in me. Looking into his eyes is the most soothing thing to me and i fall deeper in love with him every time i see him. I pick up the pace again till i get to him and lean into the most calming embrace.

" Skye baby whats wrong? Kaitlyn starts to ramble about drugs in some green room but was talking too fast to get me to know what is happening and what you want me to do."

"Ian there are apparently a lot of drugs in the room we were gonna hang with the band in after the show so Kaitlyn was gonna confront the band but thought is was a bad idea since they were probably not level headed enough to understand how serious what they are doing is. Once she saw the smoke she yanked me from the room i am guessing because i am pregnant and all so she rushed to you guys to ask what we should do..."

  I hear footsteps behind me and i am about to look who it is but then i see a change in Ian's facial features making me wonder who it is.

" What the fuck do you mean your pregnant! You said that once things settled with the band and i was ready for a second chance we could be together again! What changed that some douche can just have you to himself when i have been waiting for that second chance for two years! I could easily see that you and Ian were definitely just a fling that you would dump him if i told you i was available but pregnant! I am in the position to give you everything you have ever wanted and you want to give it all up to be a fucking teen mom? Skye i thought you were better than this. I guess you were nothing more then the class slut that would hand it to anyone who asked."

As soon as he said slut Ian was at Tyler's throat beating the living crap out of Tyler. I am too shell shocked by what Tyler just yelled at me to react. I am truly crushed that i would ever hear such vulgar and hateful things come from the mouth of someone i truly cared for in the past but not anymore obviously cause apparently i am just another slut to Tyler. What a jackass. I didn't realize i was violently shaking and crying until Kaitlyn sat next to me hushing me and telling me i needed to calm down and talk to Ian. Looking up i see that Brett has pulled Ian off of Tyler and Ian has blood on him! Not as much as Tyler but i cant even look at him to consider talking to him. I rush to Ian with tears in my eyes.

"Are you okay? I cant believe i didn't ask you sooner i don't know where i went to in my mind at that moment but i am here now baby its all gonna be alright. I love you and i will make you feel all better. Just tell me what you need me to do and its done." I am still crying unsure of what to do.

"Skye you don't need to do anything. Most of this is Tyler's blood. I should be asking you if your okay. What Tyler said was hurtful and i don't want you to think any of it is true. You are NOT a slut and i feel so blessed to have you in my life every day and night. I love every inch off you, inside and out and i never want to see you hurt. We are gonna be okay. Together we will always be okay"

For the first time in a long time i smiled about the future. I saw things i truly wanted and the man i love by my side. Everything was gonna be alright, as long as we stayed a team. I looked up at him and smiled, the man who stole my heart. In my stare, a thousand words were said. He knew i believed him. We were gonna make it through everything. Whatever the world had in store for them, they could handle it all. I guess there is something to be said about love and being the receiver of it. It makes you stronger. More motivated. It makes you into the person you want to be. And that person looked pretty damn good.