Chapter 8 (Skye)

Was i really gonna trust Ian's word on taking us safely to his house no questions asked? He seemed sweet at times but we aren't even together what the hell! Where is my judgement? Kaitlyn was in the Jeep with Brett Micheals alone. What if he had the intentions the bartender did? She could be in danger and here i am sitting in his Aston Martin all giddy about going to his house!

" What do you really know about Brett?" I had to put it out there because i was having a mental breakdown considering the idea of my sister in danger. 

   Before i went even more crazy Ian gently placed his hand on my upper thigh. Not in a sexual way I think. It was more of a reassuring soothing way. I guess he could tell i was very uneasy about being alone with him and away from my sister. It was a kind gesture so i wasn't gonna second guess his intentions. If he wanted to do something to me this wasn't the time place or manner.

" I can sincerely tell you that Brett is the most trustworthy guys on the planet. He would never consider harming Kaitlyn at all so you don't have to worry. After what just happened i would have never put her in a car alone with him if he may consider making advances on your sisters. He just broke up with Jenna so he isn't planning on anything to emotional or physical right now. All i can tell you is that you two are the best thing to happen to this town in a while. Both of you are so real and pure compared the people around here. Brett should be trusted as much as me. Maybe more considering what a Mamma's boy he is. He respects females very much." 

  I cringed at the words 'pure' and 'real'. Who was i fooling, when he found out about my past he would be so hurt. He probably would turn and run without looking back. There was no erasing my past and i doubt any guy could look past it. What was i gonna do about this? Right now all i needed to think about was getting to his house and watching the game. I still have time to try and change my past if that's even possible.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Where do you guys like your wings from? Also what  kind really hot or mild?" This place was like a mansion so when i was looking around i spaced out. He pulled me from my thoughts and then i noticed that he wasn't wearing a shirt.

  His body was so chiseled and just perfection. It was like he was sculpted by an Italian artist. I could only imagine what below the waist looked like. So far i was thoroughly impressed.  He was really the pure one. He was so clean and no tattoos anywhere. He had this sense of childhood innocence compared to me. After all the shit me and my sister have been through i only hope that god thinks we deserve a break.

" Ask Kaitlyn she is the one that was the reigning champion back in California for most hot wings in under a minute so she deserves the best and options."

" Okay then Kaitlyn what kind of wings would you like? Please just give a straight answer cause i am not in the mood for 'let Skye choose' or the 'its your house' just pick the type of wings so we can watch the damn game."

" Okay Mr. Needs to Get Some to Chill Out, I will take the Flamin' Hot kind with celery and ranch on the side please. I am not sure where from but you can pick the place. As long as they are good i don't care where they come from." 

  I noticed how my sister subtly added in get some because she is such a horn dog. I had to laugh that she was attempting to help out and be civil. I wanted to watch the game though and its probably in second quarter by now so we need to place bets now.

" Kaitlyn i am betting $20 that the Steelers will win by 14 points and the touchdowns will be made by L'Evion Bell through completed passes from Ben Roethesburger. Same fantasy stakes but the guys are open to bets."

" Well i agree to the terms and i will match your $20 but place it on the Panthers because they're better. The touchdowns will be made by completed passes by Cam Newton and Luke Kuechly is going to make three interceptions since Ben is prone to shitty throws. As for the guys, they could place bets if they really want to but i doubt they know what they are getting themselves into."

  We both laughed because these guys probably wouldn't have any clue what to say in their bets and would end up out of cash maybe we should raise the stakes cause they are bound to make a mistake. Why not actually get some cash out of this situation. They both seemed very play it not watch it. The odd were definitely in our favor.

"I think the stakes should be raised to double for new coming bets because i feel like it." Ian looked me straight in the eye and smirked his sex inducing grin.

" Fair i guess. I will bet on the Steelers but i will guess that L'Evion will be benched for interference's and Timmons is gonna create space for Roethesburger to run the ball down. This is a fresh season so they are gonna want to try out some new plays."

  It was honestly really sexy how cocky and for good reason he was. His bet seemed pretty intelligent and sounded like it could happen. I think my bet was better but it was a nice effort. Maybe this guy wasn't a huge dumb ass there might be something there. We shall see what happens."

" Okay so i guess to be fair i will guess that the Panthers will win with a score total of 28 with completed passes to Kelvin Benjamen and Stephen Hill. I also think Oher will get benched for physical violence to protect Newton."

 Wow maybe both of them actually knew something both provided good arguments. I really thought they were just gonna throw scores in the air. I guess lets see how the game goes. Hopefully in me or Kaitlyn's favor because i cant loose to much money today. I wouldn't mind winning some cash either.

  The game was underway and things were getting good. The room was two recliners and i sat next to Ian with his arm around my shoulder being super cuddly. I look up to Kaitlyn and Brett making out. Hard. I wasn't sure if i should laugh or pretend i didn't see that. I let her have her fun and talk to her later about it. 

  Ian and I were kind of different. We wanted what they were doing. There was a lot of sexual tension. That was the understatement of the century. I needed to relieve this tension. What was i waiting for i just needed to go for it. I looked into his eyes and then...