slow down.

Hello everyone my names Darcy so I'm just going to say ahead of time that I appreciate every single one of you who reads this. This is a Harry Styles fan fiction! And I am a directioner! So getting on with things this is my first fan fiction so I'd really appreciate if you comment what you think. So I hope you enjoy and don't forget to comment and vote! Thanks ^.^ <3

••••••••••

       Chapter 1

   "Good morning baby!" I hear as I wake up to my boyfriend, Jake's, soft voice. "Hurry up you don't want to be late on the first day of school!"

   I've always been a pretty good student in school. My grades have always been A's and B's. They aren't perfect but they're ok I guess. My name is Ariel. Ariel Marie Sanders is my full name. I'm 17 and I live in a small town called Pottstown in Pennsylvania, America. I have an average life. I'm an only child and a daughter to a single parent. So it is just my mom, Carry, and I in the house.I've never wondered about my dad. All my mom ever told me is that he left us when I was two and he told my mom he didn't want anything to do with us, so there it is for you. We have more money than an average family but we're not necessarily rich. I go to a small public school and this year I'm a senior! Whoop! Whoop! I finally get to leave this hell hole. And that is my life in a nut shell.

    So today is my first day of senior year and Jake is at my house to drive me to school. I have my own car but he and I have almost always driven to school together since we've started dating towards the beginning of last year. We usually walk to one or the others house in the morning because we live 2 blocks away from eachother. I guess he decided to come to me with his car this morning because it's the first day.He is my world I love him so so much. I hope we get married someday to be quite honest. It seems like our whole relationship has been moving quite fast actually. Although I've always wanted to slow down a little I guess its ok. I mean I'm happy, so.

     "C'mon! C'mon! C'mon!" he said as he  shook me on the bed to get me up. I'm a pretty deep sleeper.

     "Ok! Ok!" I giggled as he tickled me. He bent down and gave me a warm loving kiss. "I made you breakfast! Its in the kitchen. And I have to admit it looks really amazing so if you don't get out here soon I'll eat it!" he said as he walked out my room into the kitchen "Ok I'll be there in a minute!!" I yelled.

    Within minutes I was dressed. Today I'm wearing a black collered white t-shirt tucked into a maroon skater skirt. I'm wearing white frilled socks inside plaon black chuck taylor high top converse. I walked over to my vanity and sat down to do my make up. I'm doing a nude theme so I am putting on a light layer of nude color shimmering eye shadow. Next is eyeliner, mascara, brows, blush, and then a nude color lipstick. Fast forward to hair. I have long, straight brown hair that goes down to the bottom of my boobs. I just decided to do beach waves then my look was completed with my union jack back pack. I have always dreamed about leaving in England someday! I've only visited there once yet it is my favorite place in the world!

"mmmm, smells delicious!" I say as I strut into the kitchen.

"Well Ariel you look gorgeous as always!"

he said as his eyes buldged out of his face, as if I didn't notice how he was looking at me I sit down. He sat the plate in front of me. Two chocolate chip waffles with whipped cream and strawberries on top! My favorite! And for a drink peppermint tea, also my favorite! Without saying a word I dove in.

••••••••••

"Wey hey fellow senior sister!" says my best friend Peyton as she runs towards me for an engulfing hug.

"September 3, 2013! First day as seniors! Can you believe it Ari?" she pants out of breath from running down the hallway into my arms.

"Actually I can! Its about time anyways! I just want to go to college and get on with my life!"

"PREACH IT!" Peyton yells. I cover her mouth. "Holyshit Peyton lower your voice! Everyone's staring at us!" 

"Okay bye guys! I have to go to my locker and then get to home room! See you later!" I tell Peyton and Jake as I depart from them to get to get to my locker.

"Bye!" they say in unison.

     I get to my locker and decorate it with a mirror, some pictures and a locker shelf. I don't have much other than that and my bag, just some normal essentials like folders, notebooks, and then writing utensils and other shit like gum.

    I enter my homeroom with a smile on my face to make a good impression. I start to draw until some one throws an eraser at my back. I turn around, are you fucking kidding me. Molly Claire Johnson had to be in my homeroom class. She is my worst enemy. She's a ..UGH! Literally there are no words to describe some one like her. She has sex with every guy she lays eyes on. She fails all of her classes.Bullies everybody and I'm fucking tired of it but this is my last year so I will try to keep my cool and not punch the bitch til she on the floor begging for mercy. She looks at me. I just roll my eyes and turn around as if I was never disturbed. And repeatedly she throws that damn eraser at my back. I can't hold it in any longer. I am a nice person inside and out but not if you get on my bad side. As I turn around to tell her off she throws another one. This time hitting me square in the face.

   So I hope you all enjoyed the first chapter. I enjoyed writing it for you. I will update at least 4 days a week, maybe more depending on how much homework I have. Unless something happens in which case I will warn you that I won't be updating the next day.

Question of the day ( I will usually put these at the end like this so please answer them in the comments so I get to know you better and what you think. And I read ALL of the comments).                                   

:  Which do you prefer most tea or coffee? I enjoy both like a ton but I'd probably have to say tea.

love you all

-d