= chapter 25 =

I groan and roll around in bed for awhile. That's when I reach out my arm to feel Harry. For reassurance that he is really here. But there is nothing there and my eyes flare open. I scan my room trying to find him but there's no one here. My heart starts thumping faster and I can feel the worry increasing. But I softly lay my head back onto the pillow to figure out where in the actual fuck he could possibly be.

But that's when I feel a piece of paper on his pillow. His side of the bed is completely put together and I reach over to the table to grab my glasses. Yes, I have glasses. I don't need to where them all of the time though. They are more like prescription reading glasses.

I slide them over my ears and start reading the paper.

"Good morning sunshine. I hope you slept well and feel better. Anyway, I went to get you something special so meet me in the kitchen after you read this. I love you.

-h"

After reading the small piece of paper I run to the mirror, wiping the smeared mascara off my face and throwing my hair into a loose bun. Then I slip black Nike socks over my feet and put on a loose grey sweatshirt. My feet pad down the stairs and I spin around the corner to find my mom and Harry talking so I sneak right back behind the wall to listen to what they're talking about.

"Harry you know she was destroyed and I'm not a dumb ass. I knew it had to do with you because she was having one of those boy depression sessions and you weren't coming to our house anymore. And she wasn't constantly talking about you anymore-" I hear my mom whisper as she took sips of her coffee and bites of her muffin.

"She talked about me?" Of course I did.

"Oh, all the time!" Really mother? Really? "But that's besides the point. She loves you and I can tell. Boys screw up and so do girls but I need you to be cautious. She is being very vulnerable with you and giving herself to you and I hate seeing her so upset all of the time. Try harder to make her happy instead of depressed."

"I love her. She is the most important thing that ever happened to me and I am a screw up and I did screw up. But that doesn't mean that in the end I didn't love her. I loved her the whole time. I'm not going to go on but I just need to let you know that I did love her the whole time." And with that I trot back around the corner into kitchen. I run straight to Harry and he stands up and hugs me.

"Harry, I love you!"

"I love you." I kiss him and run to the cabinet to grab a coffee cup when I realize my mom is holding a Starbucks cup and I look back to Harry.

He slides a red velvet latte across the table to me, complimented with a donut.

"Thank you!" he smiles back to me as if he was saying your welcome.

"Harry, what are we doing today?"

"I have a surprise." he winks at me.

"Don't tempt me Styles." my head turns toward my mom. "Do you know what we're doing!?"

"I have no idea." she answers throwing her hands in the air.

"I told you it was a surprise!"

"fine." I smile to him.

"Go upstairs and put on something casual." Harry commands.

"Yes sir!" I salute to him then trot up the old wooden stairs.

I run into my room and put on a a grey, cropped tee and roll up the sleeves. Next I slide dark high waisted shorts up and put black high tops sneakers on my feet with white ruffled socks underneath. I trot over to my mirror and plop onto the black vintage stool sitting in front of it and pull my brown straight hair into a messy side braid.