= chapter 17 =

Just by the way Harry looks at me I know I have nothing to worry about. He immediately calms me down and the bitch walks away to get our drinks.

"What was that all about?" he asks

"What was that!? Did you see the way she looked at you? She was throwing herself at you right in front of me." he histerically laughs. What the fuck is so funny?

"What?" I ask him crinkling my forehead

"Its just funny how you'd think that I'd even be interested in someone like that. And its not even about that. Its that I like you more than anyone ever. Being with her never even crossed my mind once until you brought it up. I know shes interested in me but that shouldn't matter if your the only one I want." I sigh

"Your right. I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize its okay I would have done the same thing if a guy looked at you the way she looked at me."

"Ok you can stop now." I giggle "So what is this party we are we going to!"

"Oh! Yea its actually in this field. I know it sounds weird but its my brother Niall's birthday party and when we were little that was our place. It still is. But we've always been really close. I should take you to meet him tomorrow."

"Oh yea that'd be great! If its in a field then what are the dresses for?"

"Well... I used the party as an excuse to pamper you."

"Harry you really didn't need to do that!"

"Its okay! I work at this bakery near our houses and they pay me really well!"

*** Harry's POV***

What she doesn't know is that I've been working over hours to afford to get her those!

"I hope you like them!"

"Oh my god yes! They are amazing! Don't have any second thoughts about that."

By now that slutty waitress has alright brought us our food and we've eaten but Ar and I have just pretended like she wasn't there because we didn't want her to ruin our dinner!

I open the door for her to walk outside then I walk around the car to open her car door for her as he Mr perfect body hits the seat. I walk over to my side and start the car. We're going to have a sleepover at her house! Holy shit the dirty ass preferred thoughts lacing through my mind is making me want her to get on top of me right now as I'm driving I don't even care I will pull over.

We pull up her driveway and I help her out and pick up the box of food for her mom from the restaurant and her bags from shopping. We walk inside and she greets her mom, giving her the food then we head up the stairs. When we get to the top we enter her room and I put the bags on the floor against the wall. I sit on the bed and she walks over to me and I wrap my arms around her waist pulling her to me. I look her in the eyed and the words just kinda flow out.

"I know you want to take it slow. But think about all the places we could go if you give in tonight. Just let me set you free. We'll touch the other side. Just give me the key. 'Cause we've got all night. And we're going no where. Just say the words but don't say no. Your secrets safe with me. There's no right time or place. I want to get addicted to you. Your rushing through my mind. I want to feel the high. Don't say no. But why don't you go there with me?"

"My mom is right downstairs.. she'll us I know it."

"But shes in the basement and she'll probably fall asleep on the couch down there."

"Ok. Let's do it."

O MY FRICK FRACKING FUCKLING DUCKLING FRUCK TRUCK. I BET YOU CAN GUESS WHAT COMES NEXT.

SO THIS IS A

**WARNING**

THERE WILL BE VERY EXPLICIT CONTENT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER .

YOU KNOW IF YOU ARE AT AN APROPRIATE AGE TO BE READING THAT STUFF. JUST THINK. ALRIGHT.

love you all

-d