= chapter 26 =

My heart thumps rapidly worried at what Jill is about to say. I don't remember much from yesterday or last night because my head hurt so badly. But I know that things with Harry are somewhat better and I don't want to screw that up again.

" Hey Jill, calm down. Harry is here with me but before you say anything if it is something bad just text me later about it. We are finally on a date after what seems like years."

"Okay. I'll respect your request because I love you. But you better have your phone on you later. And don't do anything stupid with him because you might regret it later after I talk to you."

"Fine. Bye Jill! I promise I'll text you later. "

I got out of the car to talk to her because I already knew it was about Harry. So I opened the front door and got back into the front seat and buckle in. As Harry starts pulling out of the lot he looks over at me worried and panicked.

"Who was that?" He asked flustered.

"That was Jill! She just had a question about one of the questions on our homework. No big deal."

" Oh, was that all? " He's obviously hiding something from me, but I guess I will find out later.

"Yea, why?" I asked

"Because you got out of the car." Dammit that's a good point.

"Yea she also had some guy stuff to talk about. Remember how I told you about that guy... that she liked."

"Yea... I guess"

"It was about him." I am a terrible liar.

"Alright well anyway we're here!" He announced.

We pulled into the parking lot and got out of the car. I grabbed the blanket he grabbed the basket and we walked over to a shaded area, under a tree, by a really beautiful lake packed with ducks and geese and little kids throwing bread to them.

" This is really nice Harry. I have to admit I had kind of low expectations but this is an awesome spot. "

"Yea it took me awhile to find so I'm glad you enjoy it. "

We talked and are for hours but it was getting dark and it was time for us to go home.

We pulled into my driveway and he got out of the car with me so I walked over to him.

"Harry, I know we just had a date and you stayed with me last night but last night I was sick and vulnerable and I missed you so I gave in. And today was great but our first date for awhile. Let's just take it a little slower. We still need to talk more about things. Okay?"

"Well alright if we have to. But don't think I haven't noticed your wearing the earrings got you, and the necklace." he said walking towards his card door. "I know you still care."

Oops he caught me.

Harry pulled out of my driveway and I ran up to my room. I took off my earrings and necklace and changed to clear my head of everything Styles.

I took some Advil for cramps and laid in bed with tea. I plugged in my phone and looked at the screen. And texted Jill...

"Okay I'm ready. Tell me this crazy news." I typed and sent.

Seconds later she replied.

"Please get ready for this before I tell you. It isn't good news and I don't want you to go crazy when I tell you what it is."

"ALRIGHT! Spit it out already!!"

And the conversation continued like this....

"The yesterday morning, before you got sick, and before school I saw Harry."

"And...??"

"He was with another girl. I think her name is Victoria but I went to Starbucks yesterday morning and when I was walking through the door the were making out and I took a deep breath then walked in. I tried to camouflage myself because I didn't want him to see me. I didn't even want to see what I saw. So I ordered my coffee and grabbed a straw and shuffled out. But when I was walking out he saw me. And he told her he had to go. The he chased me out and told me not to tell you. I'm so sorry but you needed to know."

"Goodnight." That's what I said. That's all I had to say. I wasn't mad at her. I was mad at myself and I was mad at Harry.

Technically that morning we were not together and I was extremely pissed off at him. But that night he was kissing me after he had just kissed that poor girl that morning. I feel so used and I bet she feels used and I feel so fucking stupid. Who even am I? Who is Harry? Who the fuck is Victoria?

I tell myself to calm down but I just feel so used. He slept in the same bed as me, half naked, the same day he was making out with another girl on a Starbucks couch.

I turned off my light as took one last sip of my tea before I turned over on my side. But I couldn't help myself before a tear rolled off my face. And many flowed after that one.

One thing I must admit is that no one else has ever made me cry quite as much besides Jake. But vengeance was burning inside me so I turned back over and picked up my iPhone to text Harry before bed. That's when I see he has been texting me but I guess I've been so wrapped up in my thoughts and crying I didn't noticed my phone illuminate the whole fucking room.

I read his texts that said

"Goodnight love. Don't let the bed bugs bite." I told him my mother always used to say that to me before bed.

But I was still very upset and I couldn't help myself but to text back,

" Victoria, huh? "

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

IM BACK LOVELIES! HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER! I HAVE MANY MORE PLANNED FOR YOU SO LOOK FORWARD THAT AND HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK!!!💕 I WILL BE UPDATED AGAIN SOON. 💕💕

-d