= chapter 20 =

I walk into his room expecting what is about to happen next. Sitting next to him I ask "What's wrong?"

"Whats wrong!? Who the hell was that? Are you cheating on me?-" I take a deep breath getting ready to answer as he jumps to ridiculous conclusions.

"I was texting Louis. Louis is my friend that lived in Doncaster and he traveled to Philidelphie to visit my friend the same day I drove there to visit my friemd. We bumped into eachtother and he has been my best friend since. Though we lived across the world from eachtother, it didn't stop us. Once he found out I moved here he did too. But look at me Harry.." I put my index finger under his chin and lift his face to mine. I look deep into his eyes and say "Louis and I are JUST FRIENDS. We are -just friends-. You are my only." I kiss him on the tip of his nose. He smiles me and looks at me reassuringly

"I'm going to go home now if you want you can come with me." I offer

"Its fine, I have to help mum. Maybe I'll stop by later."

"Alright... bye" I hesitate he seems really distant maybe he just needs time to process who Louis is. I'll let him have his space.

I pick up my things and walk a block to the left then cross the street to my modern English home. When I enter my home reality hits that I have no fucking clue what to do now. The last three or four days have been spent with Harry. I greet my mom and walk upstairs to my room and lay on my bed. I grab my apple labtop of my dresser and my phone out of my pocket then throw them onto the bed. I push off my shoes and pull off my jacket. I fall onto my fluffy bed, pulling the comforter up to my neck.

After stalking Twitter and Tumblr for 2 hours my bodies numb. I want to go to sleep but I don't want to yet. I get up and trot down the stairs to the kitchen. Grabbing a box of pineapple slices, blueberries, and strawberries out of the fridge. I grab a bowl out of the wooden cabinet. I put the fruit into the bowl and grab a bowl, heading into the living room. I lay sideways on the couch then swing my arm back and forth along the floor next to the couch scouting for the controllers. When I find them I scroll through many English shows until I finally settle on one. As soon as I do my mom walks into the room and mutes the TV, sitting on the couch opposite of me.

"So how's Harry?" she seems over eager to know how our relationship. She looks like she is going to jump out of her seat right at me. I finish my pineapple chunk before answering.

"I hope we're good." I sort of frown realizing what a fuck I am for how I just hurt him. Then I just left like that. Wow I'm a bitch.

"Spill it." she reads my emotion like a large flashing sign poking her.

"So everything was perfect. Then today I took a shower and sat on his couch... That's when Louis texted me. I giggled and smiled at what he said and I didn't realize it, but Harry had walked into the room. At the end of the text it said 'See you later love.' Harry flipped out and stomped to his room. So literally right before I came home I spent my time trying to explain to him who Louis is. But I still feel like he is being so hesitant."

"I understand. I really do. I just think you should take a deep breath and give him some space to think things out."

"Ok. I think I'm going to invite Louis over. I'm so bored and I just want to catch up with him."

"Alright just  make sure you don't screw things up even more by doing that."

Its 4:00pm and I am so beyond bored and just go for it. I decide to invite Lou over.

Me: Hey:)

Louis: Hi ;)

Me: I was wondering if you come over. We could catch up. I really need to talk.

Louis: Right, I'll be there in a couple minutes :D

Me: thanks so much Lou ^.^

Louis: no problem. see you soon.

As promised he comes a couple minutes later and I here him nock on the door. I run down the stair and swing the door open with excitement. I practically tackle him.

***Harry's POV***

I've thought things over and I believe her. I love Ariel and I believe that Louis and her are just friends. I do admit I am really jealous though. I can't move. I haven't lived since she's left. I'm sort of broken because now I feel that kind of jealous that I'm going to have to compete with him for her. And it feels like he'd win. He's known her longer and knows her better. There is basically nothing to compete with.

I'm going to go see her. Right now. I need to go see her and talk this out before I smash the twitching light on my nightstand into the fucking wall.

Right, so I get up and put on my shoes and a sweatshirt. I run out the door. At this point I just want to see her.

I walk down the street but right when I am about to cross it to get to her house I notice something. I notice an unfamiliar car parked in front of her house. The territorioral switch flips on so hard it breaks. I stand there in the shadows watching and a black figure moves toward her door. Should I do something? He knocks and she opens the door. She hugs him so tight. And pulls him inside. Tears form in my eyes. At this point being this heartbroken is overwhelming.

I run home and push through the door slamming it behind me, ignoring mum and Gemma. I ram into my door and brush off my jacket and shoes. I pace for a little bit thinking about who that was. I lay in bed. My eyes tear up once again and turn off the light. I burry my face into the pillow as I her the phone vibrating on the counter. Every time its a text from her.

***********

Hope you guys liked it. Its getting better and better. I love you all.

PLEASE VOTE

-d