Chapter 10

"Kim! Get up!" I heard Amber yell at me trying to wake me up but I kept my eyes closed and turned to the other side of the bed.

"Kim!" Amber yelled once again and I smiled mischievously as she struggled to wake me up.

"Don't wanna." I told her sleepily and she sighed before muttering something under her breath which I couldn't make out.

I heard footsteps getting far away and I sighed in satisfaction as I could sleep more now without her wake up calls.

"I'll be sending someone to wake you up~!" I heard her yell at me and I groaned in reply. "Thanks a lot, bitch." I said loudly with sarcasm clearly present in my voice.

I tried to go back to sleep again but I couldn't since the thought of someone else coming to wake me up was kind of horrifying to me.

I heard the door open and footsteps getting closer to me and I immediately frowned but pretended to be asleep.

"Kim-chan~!" Tsubaki said in a singing voice as I felt weight in front of my face and when I opened my eyes I saw his legs and looked up to see him grinning mischievously at me.

"I wanna sleep." I said in a whisper like voice as I covered my face with the blanked which I had.

"No you're getting up now! I heard from Amber-chan that two of your friends are coming!" Tsubaki informed me and I opened my eyes and laid on my back while staring at the ceiling.

"Lu and Cy?" I asked him and sighed when he confirmed that they both were coming over.

"When are they coming?"

"In an hour!" My eyes widened and I immediately sat up on the bed. Oh god they are coming over in such a short time.

"You're awake now?" Tsubaki asked me as he sat closer to me and I nodded.

"Can you pass me the glasses? But don't touch the lenses!" I said and he passed them to me without touching the lenses.

I put them on and got up from the bed and walked towards the bathroom.

"You're getting ready?" He asked me and I nodded while picking out a denim shorts and a plain and full sleeved black t-shirt before going to the bathroom.

I walked inside the bathroom and did the necessary things and put on the clothes before walking out and seeing that Tsubaki was still in the room, looking around.

"Nice room!" Tsubaki complimented and I nodded awkwardly. "Don't you have work today?" I asked him and he shook his head before smiling widely.

"Nope! I'll be spending the whole day with you!" He said cheekily and I smiled a forced smile at him which almost looked like an irritated smile.

"But you do know that me and the others will be needing alone time?"

"But your brothers will spend some time with you and your friends as well!" He said and I nodded and started walking out of the room with Tsubaki following me.

"You sleep till this time?" He asked me as we went inside the lift and I nodded.

"I can only sleep when its a holiday since I never get enough sleep during school days." I told him and we walked out of the elevator where Amber, Masaomi, Ukyo, Kaname, Azusa and Iori were.

Wow, a lot of brothers are at home today. Well, duh, its a Saturday so its a surprise that most of the brothers are NOT home.

"Good morning." Amber said while laughing since it was 11:30 am now.

"Morning to you too, bitch." I told her before sitting on the dining table where a plate of food was and started eating it.

"By the way, how come I didn't know that Lu and Cy were coming over?" I asked loudly so that Amber could hear me from the distance.

"Thats because I did not tell you." She yelled back and I could practically hear her sticking her tongue out at me.

"Who's Lu and Cy?" Kaname asked me as he took a seat in front of me.

"Lucy Sparks and Nancy Diamonds. Mine and Amber's best friends." I told him and he smirked.

Ha, wait till you meet Lu, Kaname.