Chapter 11

Now I was sitting on the couch with Amber while we watched Naruto: Shippuden on the television. Me having read the manga already knew what was gonna happen so I opened Wattpad and read the new updates of the fanfics which were in my library.

Suddenly my phone vibrated and it was a text message from Nancy.

Nancy: We are in front of your home. Come downstairs dude.

"They're calling us downstairs." I said in an irritated tone.

Amber sighed before smirking. "They called you, not me. So you go down." She said and I gave her THE look before texting Nancy.

Me: K.

I got up from the couch and walked down the stairs from the fifth floor. It wasn't much considering I used to use the stairs when I lived on the tenth floor.

I opened the door and saw Nancy and Lucy looking up at the building in awe. Well, who wouldn't be awestruck after seeing a mansion which is for the men and children of Asahina family.

"Hey." I told them and then they took notice of me and Nancy came running at me. Kind of running.

"Kim!" She said loudly as she hugged me tightly and I hugged back. "Where's my hug?" Lucy joked and then joined out hug.

"Amber's missing." Lucy pointed out after we pulled away.

"Thats because you guys messaged me so I had to come downstairs and she's sitting on the couch watching anime." I informed them and then the thought came into my mind.

"Kaname is here, Lu~!" I said in a teasing tone while she looked at me with confusion but then realized who I was talking about.

"Kaname? The my type guy?" I nodded at her question and she smirked while fist pumping the air with a 'YES!'.

"Oh yeah, you don't know what we're talking about, do you?" I asked Nancy and she shook her head.

"Always talking in the secret language which I don't know." She complained and I giggled at her and then realized that we are still outside the door.

"Lets go back? I wanna sit!" Both agreed and we went inside the door and then lift and went to the fifth floor where everybody was.

"Lu! Cy!" Amber shouted in happiness when she saw them and ran towards them to hug the both of them at the same time.

"Why the hell are you not joining the hug, Kim?" Amber asked in an annoyed tone and I walked towards them and joined the group hug.

After pulling away we went to the couch and sat on it. It was me on the left corner, then Nancy, Amber and Lucy on the other end.

As of now, nobody was there-

"Ah? Who're these beautiful ladies? My imoutos' friends?" Kaname walked towards us and sat on the other couch, nearest to Lucy.

"This is him." I said loudly to Lucy and she nodded, silently saying that she knew that it was Kaname since the start.

"I'm Lucy Sparks and this, is Nancy Diamonds." Lucy introduced her and Nancy with a kind of seducing smile on her face.

"I'm Kaname Asahina, the third son and a monk. Its a pleasure to meet you both." He said seductively to both but it was clear that it was directed towards Lucy the most.

After a few moments of silence and both of them looking at each other, Masaomi and Ukyo came.

"We're going grocery shopping and we'll pick Wataru up on our way home." Masaomi informed us with a smile and then both of them went outside for their shopping.

"Kim." I turned a bit and saw Nancy fidgeting a bit. She motioned for me to come closer and I did and she whispered in my ear.

"Who was that brown-haired guy? He is really cute!" I laughed softly and answered her.

"Masaomi." I told her rather loudly since Amber, Lucy and Kaname looked at me with a questioning look.

"What? She asked me and I told her his name!" I said it made Kaname confused and Lucy and Amber laugh little as they looked at Nancy with a face that said 'I know who you like~!'.

Nice. Them liking the brothers, is supposed to be nice, I guess?