Chapter 15

🚓🚨 SMUT IS COMING WHICH IS HUGE FOR MY SMOL BEAN I REPEAT SMUT🚨🚓

Nico's POV

-8 weeks since Will-

Since Nico had found out that Will had no way of getting him, the quality of his life had improved dramatically. The fear was still there, but drastically subsided. Percy helped a lot and he had gotten to the point that he could bear Percy to touch him. He could hold him again and kiss him and everything they had done before. Well, almost everything. But Nico hoped to remedy that last part.
Nico was laying in Percy's arm as he gathered his courage, Percy gently running his fingers through Nico's hair absently. "Um. Percy?" Percy froze, obviously thinking he'd done something wrong. Nico smiled; even now Percy worries about him.
Nico turned in Percy's arms and looked him dead in the face before he said with as much meaning as he could; "I want to try again." Percy blinked in surprise and searched Nico's face. "Are you sure?" Nico gulped. He was sure that he wanted to, but he wasn't sure if he was ready. So his plan was to start on Percy and go from there. Nico nodded. "Where is this coming from?"
Nico just shook his head and smiled. "Just kiss me."
Percy didn't need to be told twice. He captured Nico's mouth and the boy gasped at the forcefulness. Nico kissed back, squashing the paranoia and going with it. He licked Percy's bottom lip and he let him in.
Percy tentatively ran his hands up Nico's sides and the boy was getting impatient. So he rolled so Percy was on top of him and ran his nails down Percy's back. Percy gasped against his mouth and Nico grinned. Wrapping his legs around Percy's waist, Nico deepened the kiss and smiled when he felt Percy poking against his thigh.
Suddenly, Percy rolled so Nico straddled him and moved his mouth to Nico's neck. When he reached Nico's pulse spot, the smaller boy groaned and started pulling at Percy's shirt. This made Percy smile and sit up, pulling Nico with him so Nico could strip him.
His shirt gone, Percy tugged on the hem, asking permission. Nico reluctantly agreed, self-conscious but trying not to care. Percy moved to press Nico's collarbone and Nico heard him mumble, "You are so beautiful," as he fought a groan when Percy sucked on the spot.
"Down," Nico pushed Percy lightly back and so he didn't think Nico was backing out, he followed as Percy laid back. Quickly taking over, Nico worked his way down, making Percy's hands stay at his sides as he did so.
Nico reached his waistband and pulled it down, signalling that he was stripping him. He lifted his hips so Nico could pull them down. When he looked up, Percy was watching him intently, pupils blown wide. Nico smiled and rid him quickly of his boxers as well.
Their first time, Nico hadn't any time to admire Percy, and he was too impatient after that. But now, he held him in his hands and stroked smoothly. Percy's head fell back at this and while he was distracted, Nico prayed he knew what he was doing and promptly swallowed Percy.
He hummed when Percy jerked, obviously surprised but moaning, so Nico must be doing something right. First, he ran his tongue along the vein on the underside and immediately, Percy had fisted his hair. This, Nico liked. Having this boy at his mercy. After an enthusiastic suck, Nico took as much as he could, which turned out to be all of it. Hm, interesting. Percy groaned as the head of his dick hit the back of Nico's throat and the feeling of control was intoxicating.
Suddenly remembering, Nico tried something he'd heard about; gently, Nico held Percy's balls, squeezing slightly and Percy's legs twitched. "Oh fuck, Nico," he breathed and Nico looked up to see Percy's head loll back. Careful of his teeth, Nico started bobbing his head, keeping pressure as he did this. All the while, Nico watched Percy come undone, moaning out Nico's name along with animalistic sounds. Nico hummed in satisfaction and was pleasantly surprised when Percy reacted to that hum, the fist in his hair tugging slightly. Immediately, Nico backed off, watching Percy, who managed to pant, "I'm- gonna- cum- if you- keep- doing that," He got out and Nico grinned wickedly and immediately swallowed him down again. Percy's legs jerked a little more violently as Nico seemed to start humming a little tune against him as he bobbed his head. Within minutes, Percy tugged his hair again, and stuttered out that he was close and NIco sucked as hard as he could, making Percy jerk forward as he came down Nico's throat. Nico swallowed all of it and licked his lips after, making sure to suck Percy once more before pulling away, making the over-sensitized man jerk slightly in surprise. Percy met his eyes and saw the devilish glint in his eyes and made to pull Nico in again, probably to return the favor, but Nico shook his head. The other man cocked his head in confusion and Nico just shook his head again. Percy relented begrudgingly. "You know that makes me feel like a selfish asshole, right?" Nico shrugged non commitally. "I wanted to please you. I'm not ready for you to touch me... like that... yet." Percy nodded and still pulled Nico to him. He held the boy to his chest and said into his hair, "You didn't have to."
"I know."
"Okay." Percy still seemed like he felt bad, so Nico kissed him chastely but lingering. "I love you," Nico replied, smiling. Percy smiled back. "I love you too, mi angelo."

AN: my boo is getting better yass
he be getting there even if he isn't ready for the butt stuff it's progress
I'm so happy people read this and fr I love you all for putting up with my sporadic updating
I'm working on some fluff so prepare because it's legit imo
anyway plz comment and vote and stuff cuz I need luv too
see you next chapter loves
˜Tom